The Student Room Group

Parents won't allow me to bring girls back

I've just moved back in with my parents post-university, and they've told me I'm not allowed to bring girls back.

As they do believe in sex before marriage, and are quite happy for me to do it elsewhere - it doesn't make much sense to me - it seems pretty hypocritical - the reason they've given me is that it makes them 'uncomfortable' - but they won't ellaborate.

Any advice on how I can persuade them to change their stance? They are pretty stubborn...
Reply 1
Their house, their rules. I wouldn't want to hear my son or daughter plowing away in the bed they used to wet.
Reply 2
Original post by ManBeast
Their house, their rules. I wouldn't want to hear my son or daughter plowing away in the bed they used to wet.

True - but we wouldn't want to hear them either.

If they can do it without us hearing - surely we can do it without them hearing...
Would they prefer you to bring boys home?
Reply 4
Have sex on your drive way, your parents will soon let girls back in the house..
Your parents house, their rules. As the above person said, they probably just don't want to see/hear you by accident. It would be awkward! Especially if you're bringing random girls back, I wouldn't want my kid bringing random people back to our house either, they could do anything in there, steal etc.

Go and do it somewhere else if you're so desperate to get your leg over.
Reply 6
Would't want my kids shagging in my house. They can have the decency to piss off somewhere else.
Maybe thinking of you doing it in the house they live in creeps them out? It is their house so they can set the rules. I would not recommend you trying to do it behind their backs. What if they walk it? :eek: You could always do it at the girls house. :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Be classy and have sex in the park. That's what all the youngsters are doing these days.
Reply 9
You know, my mother used to let me bring whoever I wanted back at whatever time of the night or day. Now that I'm in a committed relationship, and older, and not semi-permanently drunk, I don't have sex in the house when we're back for Christmas because it feels weird.

My mother has no such qualms.

I would rather have never been able to bring people back to the house than a) found her underwear on the sofa and b) come down on Christmas morning only to have my ears traumatised.

Go back to the girls' houses.
shagggg her somewhere else then :pierre:
Reply 11
It's tough man but it's the way it has to go. Do it when they are out or do it outside.. Simples.
You're going to have to be creative now...:mmm:
Reply 13
Ok thanks guys - it appears they aren't being as unreasonable as I first thought...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending