The Student Room Group

Roomate disagreement, am I in the wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Liblover
I have cloads and cloads of friends ! ;-)

DOH.

Don't worry I make doads of mistakes.
Reply 21
Original post by Davezk
Don't worry I make doads of mistakes.

I cna hadnle makign teh occasoinal tpyo, as logn as I do'nt maek actaul divyv spleling mistaeks! (Whihc I dno't 'cso I'm clveer) ;-)
Reply 22
Original post by Liblover
I cna hadnle makign teh occasoinal tpyo, as logn as I do'nt maek actaul divyv spleling mistaeks! (Whihc I dno't 'cso I'm clveer) ;-)

I could actually read that first time :s
Reply 23
Original post by Davezk
I could actually read that first time :s

http://www.mopo.ca/2005/06/first-last-letter-mix-up-spelling.html

Cambridge research says we all can!
Reply 24

I remember this from before but your sentence doesn't have the correct starting and ending letter of each word so it is different :P
Reply 25
Original post by Davezk
I remember this from before but your sentence doesn't have the correct starting and ending letter of each word so it is different :P

True dat... But it's similar!
Original post by Irving :)
Everyone was shocked because he's very beefy and ruggid and not camp or effeminate at all. I'm not homophobic but I'm just not comfortable living with one with their boyfriend coming round and all that.

lol those are the ones who are usually gay.
Ye its homephobic

Give him a good poo pushin to make up for it
Reply 28
OP i think you need an lad only orgy fest. Everybody will be happy.
Reply 29
Classic case of homophobia.
So a couple of days ago I was having a farewell drink with the lads (6 of us, including me) I'll be living with next year (for uni) and one of them casually said "Oh my boyfriend is transferring to this uni next year" as if this was no big deal.

Everyone was shocked because he's very beefy and ruggid and not camp or effeminate at all. I'm not homophobic but I'm just not comfortable living with one with their boyfriend coming round and all that.

I raised this issue with him and he got all pissed off, called me a homophobe and said he doesn't want to live with me anyway AND 2 of my other mates are threatening to walk out in sympathy :eek:

Am I really in the wrong here, I'm not being homophobic cos I still want us to be friends and 2 of the lads are backing me up

why are you having a farewell drink if you are living with each other next year.
Original post by JustAGoodLAD
why are you having a farewell drink if you are living with each other next year.

I was about to post exactly the same thing. You guys must have some serious detachment issues!
So a couple of days ago I was having a farewell drink with the lads (6 of us, including me) I'll be living with next year (for uni) and one of them casually said "Oh my boyfriend is transferring to this uni next year" as if this was no big deal.

I raised this issue with him and he got all pissed off, called me a homophobe and said he doesn't want to live with me anyway AND 2 of my other mates are threatening to walk out in sympathy :eek:

Am I really in the wrong here, I'm not being homophobic cos I still want us to be friends and 2 of the lads are backing me up

Ah, just have a massive circle-jerk session all together and get it out of your system. You clearly want him, and he might dump his fella for you!
Original post by Davezk
You will be slaughtered by the liberals on this forum.

The only way you won't be called homophobic is if you want two cocks rubbing together in your face.

Personally I don't want to see two guys getting off... but then again I don't really want to see any couple getting off around me. BUT OMG HOMOPHOBIA IS HERE!

exageration much?

OP you do realise they are unlikely to start doing each other on the sofa while you tucking into a pizza dont you?

Id say you are in the wrong especially if you intend to bring home women.
Original post by Davezk
You will be slaughtered by the liberals on this forum.

The only way you won't be called homophobic is if you want two cocks rubbing together in your face.Personally I don't want to see two guys getting off... but then again I don't really want to see any couple getting off around me. BUT OMG HOMOPHOBIA IS HERE!

You thought about that quite a lot, didn't you, Dave!:biggrin:
Yes, you are being homophobic. You wouldn't have an issue if his girlfriend was coming round??? Then it's the fact that he's gay that you have an issue with, and that's wrong.

You need to man up and deal with it, apologize and hope that things are sorted...
Reply 36

Sorry, but all racists go 'I'm not racist but' which totally negates the first part of the phrase.

You are homophobic if you can't accept having his boyfriend coming around because he is gay. You are in the wrong. End of.

But you obviously are. Its like all those posters on racial threads where they say "I'm not racist but I really hate black people". Stop being so intolerant.
Reply 38
Original post by TomLeeViyo
Believing that your roommate's partner having a penis instead of a vagina is going to have an incidence on your life is being homophobic.

This.
Original post by JustAGoodLAD

That's exactly what I though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending