The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Suck his penis.
Reply 41
First how old are you?

You dont have to tell your dad but its one of those things, I mean you are just a normal teenage girl and its normal to want guys. No guy would dare to call a girl a slut to her dad plus if he did your dad could sack him. Tell him to tell your dad but tell him that it means he probs will be sacked
Reply 42
Original post by DOA
First how old are you?

You dont have to tell your dad but its one of those things, I mean you are just a normal teenage girl and its normal to want guys. No guy would dare to call a girl a slut to her dad plus if he did your dad could sack him. Tell him to tell your dad but tell him that it means he probs will be sacked

I'm 19. You don't know my dad he's super protective of me and thinks I'm really innocent and shy which I am kind of.
Reply 43
Let's face it...

If your dad finds out, you're not the one he's going to try and kill :rolleyes:

The guy is calling your bluff, he knows your dad will go ape **** towards him.

Just tell your dad if you really want it to stop. He'll be mad but w/e.

That is if this is real.
Original post by Kasha
Hi I am a regular user on here but this is a special account I have set up so I can discuss this issue with out my identity being at risk.

My dad runs building business and this year we have been getting a big extention put in. Depending on what other work his company has on sometimes only two or even one guy can be out working at our house. I have been in a lot over the past few months studying for exams and then as uni finished up for the year.

I've been out sunbathing in the garden a fair bit and I know that the guys working for my dad are looking at me. One guy I just really fancied he is from glasgow and really rough, in his mid 30's. I was just feeling really sexy one day and gave him a real eyeful until he eventually came over to me. We ended up having sex in the garden that day and have slept together several times since. I have enjoyed the sex but my dad would kill me if he found out but this guy won't let me stop.

He says he will tell my dad what a little slut I am if I don't keep seeing him. I can't believe I have been so stupid to get myself in this position. I really can't risk my dad finding out what I have been doing as it would break his heart.

This guy says he have video of me giving him oral sex on his mobile which he will show my dad and he is now pressuring me to meet him when he isn't able to see me alone at my house to go in his car so we can have sex.

Even though I feel coerced the sex is still mind blowing and he always makes me cum and he uses this against me too.

I know I need to get out of this but I just don't know how?

Fight fire with fire. Tell him you will tell his wife/kids/family/ what a dirty little slut you are.
Tell him you've just been diagnosed with an STD and you're really sad about it.
Reply 46
Awful situation!

Personally would not tell your dad- save that for later...

GO to the police and say you are being blackmailed- which is a criminal offence...and get the police to 'have a little word' with this scumbag.....am sure he will back off with chance of being arrested...

btw think all those judgemental idiots should crawl back to medieval time- unbelievable!

Gus
Reply 47
Call his bluff.
Original post by Kasha
Hi I am a regular user on here but this is a special account I have set up so I can discuss this issue with out my identity being at risk.

My dad runs building business and this year we have been getting a big extention put in. Depending on what other work his company has on sometimes only two or even one guy can be out working at our house. I have been in a lot over the past few months studying for exams and then as uni finished up for the year.

I've been out sunbathing in the garden a fair bit and I know that the guys working for my dad are looking at me. One guy I just really fancied he is from glasgow and really rough, in his mid 30's. I was just feeling really sexy one day and gave him a real eyeful until he eventually came over to me. We ended up having sex in the garden that day and have slept together several times since. I have enjoyed the sex but my dad would kill me if he found out but this guy won't let me stop.

He says he will tell my dad what a little slut I am if I don't keep seeing him. I can't believe I have been so stupid to get myself in this position. I really can't risk my dad finding out what I have been doing as it would break his heart.

This guy says he have video of me giving him oral sex on his mobile which he will show my dad and he is now pressuring me to meet him when he isn't able to see me alone at my house to go in his car so we can have sex.

Even though I feel coerced the sex is still mind blowing and he always makes me cum and he uses this against me too.

Or you could just post anon like the others?
Reply 49
Tell him you're 16 and you're going to the police.
Reply 50
Isnt this blackmail/extortion? We have police and a justice system for a reason.
Reply 51
Original post by TheProdigy2k9
Or you could just post anon like the others?

People would scream TROLL.
Original post by slylee
Agreed.

Negging me for the truth...nice.

Original post by Kasha
I have been stupid but I have been really sheltered by my dad who admits he is a bit of a bastard to women and has cheated on my mum often enough. He always wanted to protect me from men but unfortunately I inherited his high sex drive and as he made it nearly impossible for me to have a normal boyfriend I guess my hormones drove me to get some release with this guy.

You ahve NOTHING to apologise for. Ignore that prick above and others like him. Some people havent quite joined the 21st century and remain hypocrites when it comes to things like women enjoying sexual freedom the same as men can.

Original post by Pride
no. he has a point, how can you say what you've done isn't what a whore would do?

because whores charge you moron. She just had sex. But seeing as the bloke did it that makes him a whore AND hes now blackmailing her in further sex yet thus far you misogyonistic ****ers have yet to mention it.

Original post by Kasha
A whore gets paid, I didn't do it for money I did becuase I wanted a ****.

Exactly.

Anyway - i suggest fighting fire with fire. Firstly your father. There are ways round this but getting him involved for your sake i will suggest last.

Secondly fight fire with fire, get the guy on record coercing you into sex via blackmail. Shouldnt be that hard to do if your clever with it. Once you have this you have him by the balls. Is he married? Got a girlfriend? Parents? return the favour threaten to show them the video about him blackmailing you. and the police.

As for the video if that goes up online you know whos put it up and who can be prosecuted for it.

If it comes down to having to tell your father then do what little girls do best with daddy, play it up and make out you were innocent and that he tricked you and yadda yadda yadda
Surely any video he made won't have your face in it if you didn't know it was being taken? If he took it while you were kneeling it will be just your hair pretty much. So call his bluff. If there's really a video he can show your dad it'll just be the back of some girls head so simply deny it was you.
I don't get it? If this isn't a troll..........well then I say:

Surely your dad will be far more pissed off with his employee ****ing his daughter? Than his daughter being 'coerced' into having sex by a mid-30 year old employee of his?!

I feel for the bloke, you were giving him the come on, he gave you the cum on, and now you're gona grass him up!
Reply 55
You think your dad will be angry at you? That's nothing to how pissed he's going to be at this employee that's trying to force his daughter to have sex with him. Destroy the phone if you can, but tell your dad.
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
tell him you have syphilis!

HIV would be better, surely. :confused:
Reply 57
Original post by Kasha

If your dad found out about this that guy is almost definitely going to get fired. So counter the blackmail with blackmail.

Tell the guy that if he keeps on pressuring you that you'll tell your dad about what happened and that he will get fired.

Tbh though, having sex with the "rough" looking dude in his 30s that is working on your house ... fail
Just some ideas:

Deliberately leave your bag/handbag near him when you next see him and practically open - buy a whole host of random medications one would use to treat an STI of some kind (pick one!) - make it all subtle somehow. He should look into the bag or just give him a reason to go into your bag for something. He should question you about it or if he's dumb enough not to, just act all scared and surprised by the fact he found them. Cry if needs be. Tell him what they're for and tell him this was the real reason why you didn't want to have sex with him anymore (rather than the real reason) and that you were scared that he would not believe you for having an STI and that you didnt want him to contract it?

Or flip the situation, go to your dad and say you were forced to do all these things by him otherwise he'd do: insert something terrible here ___________ to your family/dad? Your dad may well be pissed off with you initially, but he'll definitely be more pissed at that guy (pissed is an understatement) and will do what needs to be done.
Reply 59
Original post by silverbolt
You ahve NOTHING to apologise for. Ignore that prick above and others like him. Some people havent quite joined the 21st century and remain hypocrites when it comes to things like women enjoying sexual freedom the same as men can.

because whores charge you moron. She just had sex. But seeing as the bloke did it that makes him a whore AND hes now blackmailing her in further sex yet thus far you misogyonistic ****ers have yet to mention it.

Exactly.

Anyway - i suggest fighting fire with fire. Firstly your father. There are ways round this but getting him involved for your sake i will suggest last.

Secondly fight fire with fire, get the guy on record coercing you into sex via blackmail. Shouldnt be that hard to do if your clever with it. Once you have this you have him by the balls. Is he married? Got a girlfriend? Parents? return the favour threaten to show them the video about him blackmailing you. and the police.

As for the video if that goes up online you know whos put it up and who can be prosecuted for it.

If it comes down to having to tell your father then do what little girls do best with daddy, play it up and make out you were innocent and that he tricked you and yadda yadda yadda

Was thinking exactly the same dude

Latest

Trending

Trending