The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have you seen this video or is he bluffing?
I guess you could blag it and say youre going to press rape charges to see if that scares him off?
Reply 121
Original post by Kasha
He says he has a copy of it so I'm also worried about it turning up online. I have seen sites like xhamster and xnxx where guys post videos of women they have secretly filmed.

Its just a total nightmare situation.

Those videos where it appears that guy is secretly filiming the girl are FAKE. They are done as a fantasy. In order for any video to appear on those sites, the uploader has to provide proof of identity and proof of age to ensure that the people in the video are not underage. Moreover, these sites require that the uploader show proof of consent. Without these documents, the sites could be in serious trouble and be shut down by the FBI.

Having said that, I don't believe your story.
Original post by Jez RR
Can I ask you what part of 'consent' you think refers to blackmail of a minor by a 30 year old in return for sexual advances?

1. She's not 16

2. It's six of one and half a dozen of the other from what I can make out

3. Just because people are kids doesn't mean they are little angels
Reply 123
best idea is that ,tell your father that you are a patient of HIV aids........so that he could left sex with u..........
Original post by morecambebay
HIV would be better, surely. :confused:

even better would be aids! Syphilis would be a safer lie, enough to scare him off.
Original post by tehforum
People would scream TROLL.

But troll is obvious in this case
Original post by planetearth
I can't believe people are taking this seriously lol!

This is one of the most obvious trolls I have seen in my whole life!

Lol I know!
Original post by Kasha
A whore gets paid, I didn't do it for money I did becuase I wanted a ****.

Go carry on ****ing him, **** your dad to and have a gangbang.
Original post by Kasha

i'm sorry but he's told you to meet in his car?! doesnt that ring warning bells for youu?? i wouldnt care about your dad going crazy because at the end of the day his best interest is your safety and if you explain to him what you've explained to us (stress relief, needed a release, didnt want it to turn into a long lasting thing...) then i think he would just be disappointed in you.

surely you'd rather he heard it from you than this creep?? it might be hard but think about the alternative...
Reply 129
I haven't read all of the responses to this thread as it's so long so apologies if this has already been said but....I'd call his bluff. He has far more to lose than you do here.
For a start, there has to be some legal aspect you can exploit regarding filming your sexual activities without your consent.
As far as telling your Dad goes, your Dad might be disappointed in you but he'll be more concerned about this guy. He's going to want to kill him not you! This guy would end up jobless for a start. He's most likely just threatening this because he assumes you'll be too scared to call him on it. So my advice would be to stop having sex with him and tell him to go ahead and tell your Dad if he likes and see if he has a job the next day? Do you even know for certain he has this video either? Wouldn't you have noticed him filming? And if he does distribute it you can probably file a harassment claim against him given that you never consented to the video being taken. Tell him if he doesn't drop this you'll be talking to the police about charges of blackmail, harassment etc

Latest

Trending

Trending