The Student Room Group

How to smell nicer

How do I make myself smell nicer? I'm not saying I stink, but I don't smell as nice as other people.

So, when people walk past me, I notice a sort of freshness in the air, and a nice smell. Do you understand what I mean? I don't have this, and would love to have it, but how do I? Is it the shower jel they use? Is it perfume/fragrances?
This is serious btw.
Reply 1
It's not just those that make you smell nice. I'm sure actual clean clothes and maybe some hair products work too.
Reply 2
Original post by Nevets
It's not just those that make you smell nice. I'm sure actual clean clothes and maybe some hair products work too.

Ah yeah ok thanks :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Zuxan
How do I make myself smell nicer? I'm not saying I stink, but I don't smell as nice as other people.

Washing yourself and your clothes helps :smile:

Also fragrance.
Reply 4
Fragrance. And lots of it. Spray that **** down onto you.
All of the above. Make sure that you don't use a cheap fabric softener or perfume or shower gel. That way, the fresh scent will last all day long!
wear deodrant
Reply 7
use spray/parfume straight after a shower and spray it into the air and walk through it rather than spraying it onto yourself, and wash your clothes!
Reply 8
Original post by Zuxan

So, when people walk past me, I notice a sort of freshness in the air, and a nice smell. Do you understand what I mean? I don't have this, and would love to have it, but how do I? Is it the shower jel they use? Is it perfume/fragrances?
This is serious btw.

I actually know what you mean.

Maybe its because we cant smell our own scent?
Reply 9
Original post by A-K-J
I actually know what you mean.

Maybe its because we cant smell our own scent?

Yeah probably... or we get used to it. Like if you smell your own home, then go to someone else's, you can clearly smell their house but not yours.

Anyway thanks for all the comments guys :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Zuxan
Yeah probably... or we get used to it. Like if you smell your own home, then go to someone else's, you can clearly smell their house but not yours.

Anyway thanks for all the comments guys :biggrin:

yea exactly that, you never know what your house smells like only other peoples houses
Shower everyday, wash your hair every other day or at least often, wear clean clothes, shower in the mornings, use deodorant and maybe perfume/aftershave but not too much or not stuff that's too strong. That's what I do and I get compliments of how nice I smell. :smile:
Reply 12
wash
Use Old Spice
Reply 14
Use lots of washing powder and use a fresh smelling deoderant. Wash everyday
Reply 15
wash everyday, wear clean clothes, deodrant and perfume :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest