The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
justbrowsing
Blimey, I am bloody depressed now. But thanks for the advice.

Anytime, but dont be depressed come here :hugs:
justbrowsing

i'm sure at some point I'd be seen by him talking to a person of the opposite sex! As i've said before, he gets a bit peeved by this, and makes a fuss. I imagine he'd never speak to me again if I stoped the silly flirting and was seen talking to others guys!

warning signs here

guys who have issues about you speaking to other guys are bad news
Reply 22
MagicNMedicine
warning signs here

guys who have issues about you speaking to other guys are bad news

How do you mean?
Reply 23
ApeXaviour
Behave like what? Maybe he has no credit. Maybe he hasn't checked his phone. Maybe he partied so hard last night he's still sleeping. Maybe he'll reply to you tomorrow. Or he was going to reply and just forgot.

You can't sort out anything with him while you're home so why fret? Just wait till you go back to uni and put a stop to "these games". Like we said before ask him to go out with you. You'll either get a yes or a no. Eitherway you're in the position to do it..

Yeah I agree with the above. maybe he has no cred. maybe you're just really paranoid?

If not can't u just find some random fit bloke andparade him in front of this guy?
Reply 24
Anonymous
Yeah I agree with the above. maybe he has no cred. maybe you're just really paranoid?

If not can't u just find some random fit bloke andparade him in front of this guy?

I could soo do that. I have a hugely fit ex who would fit the part perfectly! But it wouldnt really be fair on him, since we've remained good friends. Even if I did that though, he'd never talk to me again- the mainproblem is that he's so bothered about me talking to other guys but doesnt seem to do anything about it!

Is there any truth in in the theory that someone can not want to be with you but on the other hand, not really want you to be with anyone ese either? My friend suggested this, as she claims to be totally baffled my his behaviour also!
Reply 25
Is there any truth in in the theory that someone can not want to be with you but on the other hand, not really want you to be with anyone ese either? My friend suggested this, as she claims to be totally baffled my his behaviour also!

Maybe? But why bother? Just wait til youget back to university. But the flaunting the ex idea doesnt sound too bad. Just tell him your good friends if he gets pissed off by it!
Don't flaunt your ex - that's not fair on the guy if he does like you or on your ex. Your ex isn't an object! Besides it's a complete turn off when somebody tries to make you jelous. It's usually pretty obvious and just makes the person look like they are desperate and too calculated. Relationships based on games don't work too well - it's better just to be honest, caring, and clear about what you both want from the start.

At the moment you are getting obsessive over it which isn't healthy. Try forget about it for a while and concentrate about other stuff for a while. Just go out with your friends and concentrate on having fun. This will sort itself out as it goes along - and then if it doesn't at least you will be having too much fun to care.

Latest

Trending

Trending