The Student Room Group

DANG!! Girls WITHOUT makeup!

Scroll to see replies

i prefer to be natural me even if it means showing a bit of bad skin id rather be that and be naturally beautiful than false fake and putting too much effort in!
Reply 81
Yeah before I get into relationship with a girl, I see what she looks like without makeup on. Because I'm that shallow. :cool:
Reply 82
People might think it's weird, but in I think girls can look more beautiful when they're not wearing makeup.
I wear make up because I just dont feel comfortable without it. I dont wear eye shadows, mascara or eyeliner at work, I only use foundation and lipbalm. However when I go out for fun I do use eye liner, mascara and powder foundation. The only time I get to use my eye shadow is if there's like a really special party or if I'm going on a date :flutter:
Reply 84
I dont wear it at work (in a bakery its so hot would slide off my face and look stupid).
If im nipping to spar or something I dont bother, or when im ill either, I wouldn't say I look bad without it but I have quite good skin if I was covered in spots I would probably wear it more.

I wear it when I go to the shops or meeting friends, obviously a night out but never do it really fake looking, im naturally tanned anyway so never wear fake tan.

Boyfriend has seen me without it wasn't bothered.
I actually don't ever really wear make-up around my boyfriend - he sees me as I am.
Of course, I may want to put in a little bit of effort when I go out and sometimes I wear a little bit of make-up because it makes me feel a tad prettier, but I don't think it's necessary and my boyfriend certainly tells me that he doesn't think I need it, but oh well, I like it.
I think it is sad if you feel like you HAVE to wear make up. Like even if its just popping to the shop for 2 minutes but you spend half an hour doing make up first. That is sad.
Reply 87
Original post by rebel-rebel
I hardly wear makeup. Usually its only for something special, like a party or a big night out, never in my day to day life.

I consider myself to be average looking but I'm certainly not a dog for not wearing makeup.

THIS :tongue:
Sad thing is even naturally pretty girls who wear begin to wear a full face of make up start to look not so great without it :/ simply cause you're so used to seeing them with the make up on that without it the difference is huge!
Reply 89
My ex usually didn't wear make up, at all. She looked good.
I hardly ever wear makeup... But then I'm just plain lazy. I don't see the point of it really, unless I'm having a day where I look really pale and I get sick of people asking me if I'm feeling alright. On those days I wear makeup and also if I'm going out I'll sometimes put it on.
Original post by hatersgunah8
Ok so basically I realised girls can be pretty unattractive when they're not wearing full makeup, and that the girls who seem to be applying excessive amounts often turn out to be the ugliest without as well (maybe it just seems that way because the transformation is so big).

It's kind of funny when I think about it, the girls who seem to make no effort and aren't considered especially attractive would probably be the hottest if they did put the effort in.

Anyway I'm just wondering girls, how often do u let urself be seen without any makeup whatsoever? Realising a girl doesn't look great with makeup would come as a real shock to me, so I'm guessing you either have never showed your boyfriend(s) your 'true' face or when you did it came as a bit of a shock to him (even though they probably didn't make a big deal out of it). It'd also be nice to know if you actually get self conscious about letting them see you in ur natural state for the first time.

thanks all

I don't wear much make-up normally and only tend to put 'lots' on when going to somewhere like a club but that's not as much as most girls wear during the day. Yes, I think I look better with makeup but would hardly say I'm ugly without. I shock my guy friends when they see me without make up but only because they're surprised to find out I'm not wearing any makeup.
I never wear makeup, the only occasion I did was at my grad party and that was the first time I had worn makeup in 10 years. And no I don't think I'm morally superior to any girl does wear either moderate amounts of makeup or cakes of makeup but I do it because I want healthy skin, like someone else said on page 1.
The moment I wear even a bit of make-up, I start getting hundreds of pimples. I accept the fact that I'm not very pretty( so I don't care what people think of my makeup-free face) and covering it with makeup will never hide that fact nor give me extra confidence.
Original post by maskofsanity
I actually agree with this.

And I kind of wish makeup didn't exist, because when I see girls without makeup (who I usually see with it on), I'm just like :lolwut:

....a world without makeup :O....id be out of any job and not to mention :O ....evilll haha
Original post by hatersgunah8
Ok so basically I realised girls can be pretty unattractive when they're not wearing full makeup, and that the girls who seem to be applying excessive amounts often turn out to be the ugliest without as well (maybe it just seems that way because the transformation is so big).

It's kind of funny when I think about it, the girls who seem to make no effort and aren't considered especially attractive would probably be the hottest if they did put the effort in.

Anyway I'm just wondering girls, how often do u let urself be seen without any makeup whatsoever? Realising a girl doesn't look great with makeup would come as a real shock to me, so I'm guessing you either have never showed your boyfriend(s) your 'true' face or when you did it came as a bit of a shock to him (even though they probably didn't make a big deal out of it). It'd also be nice to know if you actually get self conscious about letting them see you in ur natural state for the first time.

thanks all

I dont often go out without NO make-up at all - but i dont wear excessive amounts either, i dont see the point - too much make-up often is like your trying too much and i prefer wearing minimal but not nothing :smile:
Reply 95
I don't HAVE to wear it to look better, I just like to wear it. :smile:
I'm a lazy git in the morning, so no makeup for me! Last time I put on make up before 9am ended up looking like a demented panda, and old lady actually asked me if i wanted her to call the police (she thought i'd been punched in both eyes. Sweeeeet.)
I look horrendous without makeup but can't be bothered to wear it every day. My sister will go to the corner shop wearing a full face of makeup but she's so much prettier without her Taylor Momsen eyeshadow :P
Reply 98
I don't wear make up very often.

If I'm going somewhere, and am in the mood I'll put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. If I'm going somewhere and dressing up, I'll put on a bit more. I refuse to cake my face in make up though.
lettuce be reality...

girls really shouldn't be too shallow or picky, because they're just as ugly if not ugly as the guy they rejected, in the morning.

dealwithit.jpg

(notsrs)

Quick Reply

Latest