The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Anyone looking for accomodation this year?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there is looking for a place to stay this year? There's a room available just off campus in a lovely 6 bed house. Contact me if you're interested :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Abbylovesluke3112
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there is looking for a place to stay this year? There's a room available just off campus in a lovely 6 bed house. Contact me if you're interested :smile:

Hi, i'm looking for a room next year....
Can you tell me the post code of the house please???
IS it a single or double room???
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Oh great :smile: Postcode's UB8 2PF I think.. Its a double room, £385 per month. If you want to visit the place, I can organise that.
Reply 3
oh, is that chiltern view road??? IS it near the pub ( i think it's closed now, but there was a pub near there, right?)
Im not in london now, so i cant go to see the room. But can you send me some picture abt the kitchen, the toilet and the room that i will take???

And abt the price, it's £385 inc bills or not inc bills??
Can the price be reduced a little bit....??? because I got an offer for £350 for a big double room inc bills in cowley mill road, just 2' walk down from chiltern view road....
Original post by Kellypham

Yep, its two doors down from that pub. I'll try and get you some pictures tomorrow :smile: The bedroom's not ensuite, but there's an upstairs bathroom, and a downstairs toilet. I dont think the price can be altered, since people have already started moving in, and paying rent. The only thing I will say in terms of the price is that although its not including bills, the bills for the house will be split between 6 people, so you'd only be spending a bit more to live closer than cowley mill. Also, the tenancy agreement is only 9 months now, how long is the tenancy for cowley mill place? xxx
Reply 5
Viewing a few properties this week - is this one still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending