The Student Room Group

nightmare question

possible question: what are your weaknesses?

ive been thinking a lot as to how i would answer this, and i think i would say something along the lines of:

i sometimes find it hard to delegate tasks to other people and take on too much (if you want something doing, do it yourself...). since i became a prefect however this has changed.

i don't want to sound like a contol freak, but this question is a potential mindfield anyway. any advice as to whether this would be a good response?
Reply 1
ant87
possible question: what are your weaknesses?

ive been thinking a lot as to how i would answer this, and i think i would say something along the lines of:

i sometimes find it hard to delegate tasks to other people and take on too much (if you want something doing, do it yourself...). since i became a prefect however this has changed.

i don't want to sound like a contol freak, but this question is a potential mindfield anyway. any advice as to whether this would be a good response?

Yeah i think its best to say a weakness but nothing to dramatic like your are lazy, however, say how you have improved on it. Its a bonus if you can say that! For example, you weren't confident in a team situation but from playing rugby OR Duke of Edinburgh, you improved on this team management etc. In your example you said ""(if you want something doing, do it yourself...)"", related to a school prokect you was doing or something.

Hope this helps and is not confusing.

Check this link out http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18542
(Note: Any mods please don't flame me or ban me as the source has very good reputation as you may know)

Latest

Trending

Trending