The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Cmon already, the PROPER release is taking ages.
Reply 381
It'll be here soon enough :biggrin:. Patience is the key. #excited#
Interesting start to the season. Hugh Laurie as good as ever and Jennifer Morrison looking finer than ever.

The best interactions in the show are always between Cuddy and House, and this episode was brilliant in highlighting why.

How many episodes more episodes till House is back to his old self?
If I had only one hour a week to watch a programme, it'll probably be House.
Ghost, what are you talking about??
You're in London, so how come you can watch season 3?
Last ep I saw (last Thursday) was about the boy who fell in an attick.
Can't wait till the new eps!
tanusha-tomsk
Ghost, what are you talking about??
You're in London, so how come you can watch season 3?
Last ep I saw (last Thursday) was about the boy who fell in an attick.
Can't wait till the new eps!

Tis a secret. :ninja:
Reply 386
Good! No tempting spoilers till it's been shown here, please :p:. People almost busted guts when season 2 started! Haha. I didn't, though. But that's because I'm hardcore :cool:

Spoiler

Reply 387
I don't think I'm going to download. I watch my shows on TV if I can. Means I'll have to wait (and wait and wait) but I guess I shall have to deal with that.
Reply 388
Anticipation makes the reality all the more sweeter :wink:.
Reply 389
I normally don't download shows... For LOST I waited and watched it on C4, and I've enjoyed it a lot because of that.

But House is different... I couldn't wait for House! :frown:

It was quite a good episode - some great bits. (House throwing stuff at the janitor - heeheehee). Cameron has changed her hair again (*groan* why can't she leave it like it was in S1, and the end of S2? It was NICE! Bah!).

Clearly lots of people aren't watching the American eps, so I wont spoil anything by discussing the episodes... but it's definitely nice to have House back again. :smile:

Looks like they are waking up the Cameron-House story again too! (hooray!)

If anyone would like help giving in to their cravings and needs some directions about downloading torrents then just throw me a PM. I'm always happy to help out another House enthusiast! :smile:
Vetinari
I normally don't download shows... For LOST I waited and watched it on C4, and I've enjoyed it a lot because of that.

But House is different... I couldn't wait for House! :frown:

It was quite a good episode - some great bits. (House throwing stuff at the janitor - heeheehee). Cameron has changed her hair again (*groan* why can't she leave it like it was in S1, and the end of S2? It was NICE! Bah!).

Clearly lots of people aren't watching the American eps, so I wont spoil anything by discussing the episodes... but it's definitely nice to have House back again. :smile:

Looks like they are waking up the Cameron-House story again too! (hooray!)

If anyone would like help giving in to their cravings and needs some directions about downloading torrents then just throw me a PM. I'm always happy to help out another House enthusiast! :smile:

I downloaded it too. i missed a bunch of season 2, so had to catch up, and realised season 3 had started! i really, really enjoyed it:

Spoiler

The programme House is a piece of art.
Hugh Laurie! What can i say - greatest actor.
I know that i love it!
:suith:
Reply 392
Well, personally I can't remember there being any kind of "clear up". The date was a fiasco, and then in stepped Sela Ward as our Stacy. There wasn't any time to think about House + Cameron, and - to my knowledge and memory - I can't recall there being any sense of closure from Cameron.

Besides, it's been in my mind - particularly towards the end of season 2 - that Cameron seemed more into House than ever :p:.
Reply 393
Ohhh I can't wait.
Reply 394
Don't spoil any more :bawling:.
Reply 395
Season 3 episode one is brilliant. Camerons hair looks fantastic aswell.

Yay! So glad it's back! :biggrin: :biggrin:
can't wait till season 3!!
did they stopped season 1 on five? it wasn't on last week.
Does anyone know how i can download it....im completely hopeless and know nothing about bitorrent and stuff like that???
Reply 398
Limewire probably. It's a lot faster than torrents and really it's the same file being shared.
Reply 399
I have it on megashares and it only took me about 10 mins to download all four parts. You'll need WinAce or WinRAR though, and the quality is really really good. I'll send you the links if you want. Or just post them up here although I don't think that's allowed.

Quick Reply

Latest