The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
I love House! :biggrin: But the early seasons were so much better :/

Didn't like the 'huddy' storyline.
Early seasons were much better but this is alright, getting better towards the end of the season.
Considering the rat was dead at the end of the last episode, and it would be weird if House was effectively "cured" from his crippling leg pain, something has to go wrong right?
Reply 5982
yeah I though the rat dying was symbolising something bad is going to happen to House too...
Reply 5983
Latest episode was really well made, can't wait for the finale next week.
Original post by RealityIsDull
Amazing episode!

Spoiler

Oh no :frown:
(Casting news...for next season/possible finale spoilers)

Spoiler

NOOOO why can't house for once have a happy ending? I bet he becomes Rachel's adopted dad.
Wilson for next dean of PPTH :love: Oh and thirteen will almost certainly die at the end of s8, it just makes sense
Reply 5985
I dont really like Cuddy so don't mind her leaving although she does kinda play a vital role in the way House is.

But OMG yesterday's episode - CRAZY!
Original post by RealityIsDull
Amazing episode!

Spoiler

Oh no :frown:
(Casting news...for next season/possible finale spoilers)

Spoiler

OmG me and my sister were like this two, and we were like WILSONN pick UPPP.

Theres a next season? WHY? Put more wilson and itll be fine i <3 wilson.
Original post by Tpos
I dont really like Cuddy so don't mind her leaving although she does kinda play a vital role in the way House is.

But OMG yesterday's episode - CRAZY!

LOVED IT! taub a dad hahahah
Original post by frequent_flyer
NOOOO why can't house for once have a happy ending? I bet he becomes Rachel's adopted dad.
Wilson for next dean of PPTH :love: Oh and thirteen will almost certainly die at the end of s8, it just makes sense

Wilson!:love:
Original post by pinkpenguin
As they are going to have an end-game for the show I may start watching it again.. Actually I may pick this season up for the finale next week.

I dropped off at about episode 7 or 8 this season. Boring stuff, I just never felt motivated to watch it and you get so far behind that it becomes a pain to watch again.

Maybe give it one last chance. And get Stephen Fry on the show before it's too late... :colone:

Its worth it for the penultimate episode!!
That looked painful...
Reply 5991
Original post by Destroyviruses
LOVED IT! taub a dad hahahah

yep me too!

he always wanted a kid didn't he? but his wife didn't?
Original post by Tpos
yep me too!

he always wanted a kid didn't he? but his wife didn't?

He didn't seem to have any interest in child patients. I can't imagine how hed talk to his kid.
Original post by Destroyviruses
He didn't seem to have any interest in child patients. I can't imagine how hed talk to his kid.

Just because he doesn't like other people's children doesn't mean he wouldn't love his own- but I thought by the head shake Taub gave to Foreman at the end of last week's ep he meant that the girl didn't want to have his child??

I think we should have a spin off, and call it WILSON!
Original post by frequent_flyer
Just because he doesn't like other people's children doesn't mean he wouldn't love his own- but I thought by the head shake Taub gave to Foreman at the end of last week's ep he meant that the girl didn't want to have his child??

I think we should have a spin off, and call it WILSON!

Ah wilson, i would have stopped watching house if it werent for wilson. I was so upset when wilson moved away and soooooo happy when they got arrested together!

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
My thoughts on the Season 7 Finale Episode;

Spoiler

I'll probably just watch the next season b/c it shall be the last I'm assuming (I've watched seven seasons so may as well watch the eigth), but I'm not expecting much to be honest; as far as drugged out medical professionals go, Nurse Jackie >>> House MD. Meanwhile, I'll leave my review on the finale with this - Wilson and House may have an odd relationship, but I think anybody would be lucky to have a friend like him :smile:

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by catjaum
X

:rolleyes:

Dude, use the god-damn tags; some people haven't watched the finale, or follow the UK airing of the show.
(edited 12 years ago)
Ahh im still only on season 4! im so far behind! Got some serious catching up to do!
Original post by Care-Free
Ahh im still only on season 4! im so far behind! Got some serious catching up to do!

Ah, you're in the golden era - Season 4 and 5 are the best seasons of the show. I would stop watching at most, after Season 6 if I were you though, as the show goes down-hill from there pretty damn fast :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest