Cambridge

Peterhouse (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else heard back yet? Just got my offer for Economics :biggrin:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 3441
I got an offer for Maths, don't know the conditions yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for Medicine at Peterhouse!
Offer for Law! :biggrin:
Original post by to4ka
I got an offer for Maths, don't know the conditions yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here. When will they let us know? Or should we wait for UCAS update?
Reply 3445
Original post by asif144
Same here. When will they let us know? Or should we wait for UCAS update?

I think Track is expected to update today but I'm not sure. Or you could wait for the letter which was posted on the 11th.
Original post by to4ka
I think Track is expected to update today but I'm not sure. Or you could wait for the letter which was posted on the 11th.

The letter will take no less than 1 week to arrive here as I'm an overseas applicant. Have to wait for UCAS.
Hi! I'm an applicant for Peterhouse. How do you think they feel about mystics and esotericists? XD HSPS Applicant here.
I don't know what the chances are for me to get an answer here, but anyway:
I am considering applying to Peterhouse, and the only thing that kind of worries me is the food situation. I mean, I wouldn't want to cook on my own to much, but it would be nice to be able to do it occasionally. I've heard frying pans are not allowed, but other than that, are there even hobs?
Original post by JackNott
I don't know what the chances are for me to get an answer here, but anyway:
I am considering applying to Peterhouse, and the only thing that kind of worries me is the food situation. I mean, I wouldn't want to cook on my own to much, but it would be nice to be able to do it occasionally. I've heard frying pans are not allowed, but other than that, are there even hobs?

Lots of student kitchens have hobs. Your best bet is to come to the summer open days, have a look around and chat to some current students. We're open to all for informal tours between 8:30am and 6:00pm on the days of the University Open Days (6th and 7th July). Note that you don't need to book to come visit us or some other colleges, but some colleges and other central University events will need to be booked in advance.
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
Lots of student kitchens have hobs. Your best bet is to come to the summer open days, have a look around and chat to some current students. We're open to all for informal tours between 8:30am and 6:00pm on the days of the University Open Days (6th and 7th July). Note that you don't need to book to come visit us or some other colleges, but some colleges and other central University events will need to be booked in advance.

Thank you!
How is it like to study at Peterhouse?
anyone an offer holder here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending