Cambridge

Peterhouse (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Dear dear ;no;
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
winj96
i can't wait!! september is going to be awesome, assuming you have an excellent Fresher's week planned (mind you its probably awesome whatever). Now i just have to hope that my exams were alright (finished today woop!!!)
(as many ! as possible)

Knowing my college son (he's the fresher's rep) don't expect it to be uber-organised......:p:
:creep:
Captain Crash
Knowing my college son (he's the fresher's rep) don't expect it to be uber-organised......:p:

That's what's great though, fun doesn't have to be organised! :wink: Having said that.. maybe you should exert some parental supervision, just in case... ensure that we get the best freshers week ever!!!!!
Reply 1584
youre going to be a grandfather! does that make you feel old? :biggrin:
LMAO :p:

I'm going to be older than my parents :frown: (and grandparents)
Reply 1586
you can be everyone's aunty richenda :smile:
#zomg#

#reaper#
Alright, alright I'll stop moaning about this people, I'm sure its getting old to say the least :p:
Reply 1589
Exams are indeed finished, except for AEAs. I have no idea why I'm doing them, sometimes I seriously doubt my own sanity.
And remember, we've still got our ice-cream party - if the scary 2nd years attack, we'll have to return fire with spoonfulls of ice-cream!
:laugh: I'm looking forward to that :biggrin:

You know guys, I'm really disappointed in the Facebook SPS fresher group; its dead!! :hmpf: Once again the Peterhouse crowd kick ass :king1:
Reply 1591
Craghyrax
#zomg#

#reaper#

sorry :frown:
but ice-cream sounds good! we really should have that party.
yeah elizabeth i cant agree more, you realise that they wont mean anything within a year, that you dont need them for your offer anyway, and you would much rather be at the beach! (in my case lol, jersey ROCKS in summer)

EDIT: i've just reached my first 100 posts! i'm so proud :star:
Reply 1592
winj96
sorry :frown:
but ice-cream sounds good! we really should have that party.
yeah elizabeth i cant agree more, you realise that they wont mean anything within a year, that you dont need them for your offer anyway, and you would much rather be at the beach! (in my case lol, jersey ROCKS in summer)

Definitely. Except I will probably have to settle for a rainy muddy park. :frown: Ah well, at least we could pretend that the floods in the roads are the sea... :s-smilie:

EDIT: yes I noticed that and meant to congratulate you in this post. And then forgot. Sorry...!
Reply 1593
hm its pretty crap here at the moment as well tbh. so much for sunny june... :hmpf:
Reply 1594
Our chemistry exam started half an hour late because there were 7 people missing, who all turned up at some point within the first 2 hours or so because they were stuck in traffic due to flooding... all good fun!
Reply 1595
darzona

EDIT: yes I noticed that and meant to congratulate you in this post. And then forgot. Sorry...!

and same to you! except it seems you've been posting around... you're 100th post isnt in this thread! or is it i cant tell anymore.
ow flooding doesnt seem like fun to me! how bad is it?
Flooding sounds fun when there's annoying stuff to be missed :biggrin: Yeh I was actually going to comment on your centenary too, James :five:
winj96
hm its pretty crap here at the moment as well tbh. so much for sunny june... :hmpf:

Aw...well it better get sunny in late July/early August. Once-yearly family visits to Jersey and I missed the last one :frown: - so the weather better make it up to me (also, it's generally similar to the weather in Brittany, and I want sun there too!)
oh, and not all the second years are scary, honest. Just some of them/us.
Reply 1599
excellent! whereabouts in jersey are you staying? i'm actually away at that time so i won't come and annoy you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending