The Student Room Group

I hate my cousins

I hate going on family meetings/gatherings, since I despise my cousins.

They are so narrow-minded and closed-minded, they cannot accept anything which is cool by pop culture standards. They think they hold a right to bully and terrorise others, and frankly I think some of them are autistic, since they don't understand basic social cues/norms, and they're very babied and soft people since they don't get life realities. How can I spend less time with these numbnut people?
Original post by Anonymous

They are so narrow-minded and closed-minded, they cannot accept anything which is cool by pop culture standards. They think they hold a right to bully and terrorise others, and frankly I think some of them are autistic, since they don't understand basic social cues/norms, and they're very babied and soft people since they don't get life realities. How can I spend less time with these numbnut people?

You don't sound like someone I'd like to listen to either. You actually sound like you're jealous of their ignorance, or at least extremely angry at it. That's not exactly the thinking of Mother Teresa there, is it?
Reply 2
Original post by wanderlust.xx
You don't sound like someone I'd like to listen to either. You actually sound like you're jealous of their ignorance, or at least extremely angry at it. That's not exactly the thinking of Mother Teresa there, is it?

When did I mention Mother Teresa?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Blame revision :smile:
Reply 4
what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending