fwb vs open relationship @ uni

This poll is closed

which do you prefer?

fwb - friends with benefit 76%
open relationship24%
Total votes: 17
which do you prefer and why?
(edited 12 years ago)
Well I'll go with open relationship since then I can tell people that I have a girlfriend, that's the dream.....
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by kiss_my_asthma_99
Well I'll go with open relationship since then I can tell people that I have a girlfriend, that's the dream.....

:cool:
Reply 3
I would rather opt to be single. If I'm going to have anything, I'd have to be in a fully committed relationship or have nothing at all.
Reply 4
Can someone outline the differences for me? :s-smilie:
Original post by janey01
Can someone outline the differences for me? :s-smilie:

Open: You have a close girly friend for those times to bawl your eyes out to when you cant find a girl who knows how to give Bjs.

FWB: Casual sex with some girl you just met but dont want to be seen regularly with.
Reply 6
i would rather have a fwb, because i would never be able to have a open relationship where me and the girl i call my gf can have sex with others. i would only be able to have a relationship with someone im in love with, and i would not want to share that person with anyone.

a friend i wouldnt really be too fussed about, i would care but not too much.
Reply 7
FWB - two people just having sex for fun with no attachments sounds easier (and more fun) than an open relationship which i can imagine is a lot more likely to lead to jealousy and upset, either on one side or both.
Reply 8
Original post by a_n_o_n
FWB - two people just having sex for fun with no attachments sounds easier (and more fun) than an open relationship which i can imagine is a lot more likely to lead to jealousy and upset, either on one side or both.

But what is the fwb situation starts to lead to stronger feelings on one side and not on the other?.. its easier said than done to have sex with someone and not get attached or develop feelings.. tbh they're both set ups which i think can lead to complications and hurt feelings in my opinion :/
Reply 9
Original post by janey01
But what is the fwb situation starts to lead to stronger feelings on one side and not on the other?.. its easier said than done to have sex with someone and not get attached or develop feelings.. tbh they're both set ups which i think can lead to complications and hurt feelings in my opinion :/

i personally think people need to think carefully about whether they're able to have sex without getting attached before they either of these kind of relationships, I know I personally dont get easily attached to people so have had many fwb with no problems. The one time I thought I was developing stronger feelings for one of them I broke it off because I knew he was the type of guy who would never be in a relationship. as long as you're careful its fine :smile:
fwb

Less chance of contracting AIDS for a start, and also I'm the only one allowed to plough that field, I'm not sharing my harvest.
Original post by imperial maniac
fwb

Less chance of contracting AIDS for a start, and also I'm the only one allowed to plough that field, I'm not sharing my harvest.

what harvest? :eek:
Original post by singleandrich
what harvest? :eek:

:sexface:
Original post by imperial maniac
:sexface:

lol sexface :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending