The Student Room Group

WTF is going on? Is he interested or not?

Anon because I know people on here.

I went out on Saturday and got talking to a boy in a club. We pretty much spent the rest of the evening together, we made out, went for something to eat and shared a taxi home. When he got out of the taxi he kissed me and told me he'd be in touch.

I got home and he'd already text me to see I'd got home ok. We text some more and then we text most of Sunday and arranged to meet up Wednesday. Monday morning I got a text saying he couldn't do wednesday because he was skint and he was also working but he'd like to meet up later in the week. Then later in the day he text again saying he'd swapped shifts and he'd check to see how much money he'd got but he'd like to go out wednesday.

This morning I got a text saying he was skint but he suggested Sunday or Saturday (he gets paid at the end of the week). I'm seriously confused! We've spent most of the last few days texting but why does he keep cancelling? :confused: Shall I just leave it?
Reply 1
Nop, if he wasnt intrested he wouldn't text back...Give him some space maybe or tell him that you'll pay if you really want to meet up.
Reply 2
He's re-arranging your meet up because he has no money to take you out and he has work probably all week.

You could ask him if he just wants to come round to your house, or maybe go for a walk in the park or something when he's off work?

He's interested, but is just trying to live his life at same time and keep on top of things e.g work, maybe hanging out with his friends etc.
Maybe because he's skint?
if hes skint he wont have rubbers.

Don you :ninja: costume and prepare for the text of "I'm clean..."
Id say he is interested or he wouldnt keep rearranging the days etc...give the guy a chance meet him and if he continues to mess about like that maybe cut ties. Gosh though you ought to have my boy troubles then you really would be confused :P
Have you considered that he might just be telling the truth?
Reply 7
if you re-read you're post i think it's pretty self explanetory

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending