The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
SOAS? Its at number 2 for law in one of the league tables. i have a friend who goes there - she says its really good. They ask for AAA as well.
Reply 2
Manchester?
Reply 3
maybe shefield?
Reply 4
1. LSE
2. Warick
3. Manchester
4. Shefield
5. Leeds
6. SOAS

Thats how i would rank them, but then again i dont really know much about uni's myself! :smile:
Reply 5
LSE.
warwick
Reply 7
Manchester
Sheffield. :p:
Reply 9
Manchester DO require the Lnat to be sat
Reply 10
NehalK
Manchester DO require the Lnat to be sat

Manchester Met are part of the LNAT family.

The University of Manchester, as far as I'm aware, are not.
Reply 11
what about newcaslte??
Why? Afraid of taking it are we? :wink:

A lot of the universities mentioned in this thread are quite likely to be using the LNAT next year anyway, so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.
didn't manchester join the LNAT recently?
Reply 14
iz_a_bell
didn't manchester join the LNAT recently?

Not according to the LNAT website. But that's just for 2006/2007 deferred entry. So they might have for next year's intake. Not too sure.
Reply 15
Manchester Met do.

I think Cardiff is great as a non-LNAT uni.
Reply 17
Surely LSE has got to be the top non-LNAT school; then I guess it should be Warwick, Manchester etc. This is from gathering info on TSR itself..
lse def!
Reply 19
Onearmedbandit
Why? Afraid of taking it are we? :wink:

A lot of the universities mentioned in this thread are quite likely to be using the LNAT next year anyway, so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

I only decided in December to apply to do law, I didn't have the time etc to prepare and sit for the LNAT. Out of all the LNAT universities, I think I would have seriously considered applying to one of them (UCL). Sure I would have loved to have applied to Oxbridge, but being realistic I was way too late for their deadline and probably had a 0.00000000000001% chance of even securing an interview!

As it goes I applied to in my opinion the two best non LNAT schools, (LSE and Warwick), Manchester which is also good, Southampton, plus Northumbria and Bournemouth.

:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending