The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Have your boyfriends asked you for anal sex, if so, did you say yes..?

If not, why not?
I am a girl by the way and my boyfriend keeps asking me for it.

Scroll to see replies

Every girl should swallow (pun) their pride and do it.

That's an unbiased opinion!...

Damn, i should have anoned it
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
I said yes, but then we chickened out because it hurt.
It's awesome!!
definitely try it!!
Reply 4
We never have but we talk about it and have both said we would...
Reply 5
It would be nice for me to have the opportunity to ask but due to no self confidence seems a bit difficult to get a girlfriend or even a true best mate and even to have sex full stop would be good for me lol

Im a bloke by the way
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
We've discussed it- I brought it up as I figure there must be a reason people do it, and if it's so awesome I want in on the action!

Female, just so you know!
I would do it.
Reply 8
I've said that I'll do it when my boyfriend allows me to shove a cucumber up his arse.
Fair's fair. I'm not having it up me if he won't.
Reply 9
Original post by Limesasquatch
should swallow (pun) their pride.

Do you know what anal sex is?
I don't have a bf but I don't think that I would do it even if he asked me to. I'm quite open to a lot of things but it just doesn't appeal to me.

At the end of the day OP it's really a personal thing, if you want to try it, do, if you don't, then don't. You shouldn't feel pressurised either way.
Original post by Hazular
I've said that I'll do it when my boyfriend allows me to shove a cucumber up his arse.
Fair's fair. I'm not having it up me if he won't.

You're comparing a cucumber to his penis? Lucky girl.
Reply 12
Girls who agree to this have no dignity in my opinion, they can take it up the backside for all I care
Reply 13
Original post by TheDubs
Girls who agree to this have no dignity in my opinion, they can take it up the backside for all I care

Why does that show they have no dignity? :confused:
Reply 14
Remind him the chance of accidental poop. :smile: If that fails, show him pictures. XD
Reply 15
Original post by DH-Biker
Why does that show they have no dignity? :confused:

I thought my pun would look rather lousy without that first part. Sure this is the thanks I get for elaborating my pun :frown:
From the off, I told my boyfriend that it would be something which I would never consider. He's rather indifferent about it, so it's not an issue. I just don't like the idea of it at all, although I'm pretty open to anything else, so it's not really missed xD
Original post by Midnight-Sky-Blue
From the off, I told my boyfriend that it would be something which I would never consider. He's rather indifferent about it, so it's not an issue. I just don't like the idea of it at all, although I'm pretty open to anything else, so it's not really missed xD

Wow - I bet that was an interesting conversation starter on the first date! :wink:
Tried it once, didn't like it. It doesn't hurt or anything, I just didn't feel very much and generally don't feel comfortable with something going up my pooper.
Original post by InnerTemple
Wow - I bet that was an interesting conversation starter on the first date! :wink:

HAHAHA, I meant that it had come up in a conversation once when we were just friends xD
Oh God, that would have been awkward if I had barely known him! :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending