Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Loz17
Well, if I work hard enough I will be able to complete it. I've nothing more to do in friday labs now so next weeks lab session will be a day of doing lab write-up's instead of having to do them over xmas and the other one is watching how an instrument works for half hour so will get that done during the lab time too. I only have 1 assignment, 1 lab report and 2 assessments now, one of which is set. Will get most of that done wednesday too and hoping to have the lab and the assignment done by sunday (I hope so anyway, depends how much I can concentrate :s-smilie:)

But yea. How much do you have now?

Good to know you're getting through your lab stuff :hugs: hope you can keep concentrating for long enough, remember, cake always helps

I've got 2 exams, 3 assignments, a communications exercise (talk, written presentation & powerpoint) & a type 2 lab report, also got an unmarked assignment, which somehow I don't think will be getting my full attention...all manageable, but maybe not at the same time :p: had a bad week last week so behind with everything :doh:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 381
Original post by skipp
I'm not, but wish I was! Hope you have fun :hugs:

It was good fun in the end, though two of the retail staff got off with each other on the big bed thing in Venue, and everyone just rushed over and shouted WAYYYYY and pointed at them. Poor people.

I can't really talk, I was straight in there for the picture:

Reply 382
Anyone know if there's any colour printers in the library? :hmmmm:

Original post by fran.ha
It was good fun in the end, though two of the retail staff got off with each other on the big bed thing in Venue, and everyone just rushed over and shouted WAYYYYY and pointed at them. Poor people.

I can't really talk, I was straight in there for the picture:

Spoiler

Sounds like an awesome night :p:
Reply 383
Original post by skipp

The computer rooms on floors 2 & 3 have them, there's 2 printers in the room, one B&W and then a coloured one. I recall the printer being called yellow2 or something, not sure which floor that was on though :tongue:
Original post by skipp

Level 4 East computer room has at least one :smile:
despite starting over a week ago I have somehow left it so I have to write 2000 words by tomorrow for an essay I STILL haven't done all of the reading for. Oh ****.
Reply 386
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
despite starting over a week ago I have somehow left it so I have to write 2000 words by tomorrow for an essay I STILL haven't done all of the reading for. Oh ****.

Get off TSR and gogogo ;P.

I've finished all mine. What do wiv day..
Finished my work for the term. Only one more lecture this term. Bought Football Manager 2012 today.

Winning.
Original post by Blazara
Get off TSR and gogogo ;P.

I've finished all mine. What do wiv day..

done 500 more words already, feeling pretty positive about it in all honesty. Would love to get it all done by tonight so I can have tomorrow and friday work free until I go home. Wish it was in 11 am tomorrow instead of 11pm, would give me motivation to work more quickly!
Reply 389
done 500 more words already, feeling pretty positive about it in all honesty. Would love to get it all done by tonight so I can have tomorrow and friday work free until I go home. Wish it was in 11 am tomorrow instead of 11pm, would give me motivation to work more quickly!

11pm deadline? That's really late :O
3 essays due on Fri, 2 nearly complete- just an hours work on each will do it. The third? Started today, including research.

Not leaving it this late again!
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Finished my work for the term. Only one more lecture this term. Bought Football Manager 2012 today.

Winning.

:biggrin: mine all done too plus i got a grad job today too , epic xmas time :biggrin:
Reply 392
Only 1k more words to write by Friday, but I really want to have it all done by tonight before work. Then I am FREE!

Last shift at work on Thursday, seeing my Mum, then heading off to PARIS on Friday :biggrin: Cannot wait for these last 1000 words to be done really.
Reply 393
what happens if your seminar attendance is really bad? Does anyone know what percentage of attendance is needed to pass modules and the year abroad? Can you make it up in the next term? I received a letter about attendance, and although my reasons are kind of medical/psychological, i haven't seen the gp yet so i dunno what to do :/
Original post by Blazara
11pm deadline? That's really late :O

ive got my house xmas dinner tomorrow night, so im gonna try and get it done today. I normally cant sleep until about 4am anyway, so i should get most of it done tonight :smile:
Reply 395
Original post by Happilyme
what happens if your seminar attendance is really bad? Does anyone know what percentage of attendance is needed to pass modules and the year abroad? Can you make it up in the next term? I received a letter about attendance, and although my reasons are kind of medical/psychological, i haven't seen the gp yet so i dunno what to do :/

Lol, i have missed 45 lectures this term!
****, still got a thousand words to write :frown:

I've still got that much to do, although my essay's due in for tomorrow.

Seeing as computer rooms on campus are always packed at this time of year, I'm forced to finish my work at home where there are so many things to distract me. Curse you UKC :tongue:
Original post by Aleandcynicism
I've still got that much to do, although my essay's due in for tomorrow.

Seeing as computer rooms on campus are always packed at this time of year, I'm forced to finish my work at home where there are so many things to distract me. Curse you UKC :tongue:

yeah, my laptop battery is so **** its like 40 minutes, so i need to be near a power point. I hate doing work in my room as well, as its all shaped very strangely, and the chair we got given is awful, it doesnt even have a proper back. So I sit in the front room and do my work, but if my housemates come down its a distraction (although sometimes a welcome break.

I hate doing summarising in essays, summarizing a 60 page article/chapter into a few sentences does my head in, I just like finding flaws in stuff. I do philosophy if you hadn't noticed. At least I can write a conclusion, I can get a few hundred words into that :smile:

2000 words here! Done all the research, just need to get on and write it! Hopefully get it written today, edit tomorrow! So close, yet so far!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending