The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex LGBT+ Freshers

So we all know Sussex is near Brighton which is full of gay people (which may have been a factor in my decision to go there, so I thought we could chat and introduce ourselves before we go.

I'm Alice, I'm gay, I'll be studying physics and living in Northfield.

I hope someone responds so I don't look like an idiot...
Reply 1
Original post by SmallTownGirl
So we all know Sussex is near Brighton which is full of gay people (which may have been a factor in my decision to go there, so I thought we could chat and introduce ourselves before we go.

Hi Alice, have you seen our LGBTQ group? They're organising lots of things during Freshers Week (and the rest of the year) - www.sussexstudent.com/lgbtq

Jo
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by SussexJo
Hi Alice, have you seen our LGBTQ group? They're organising lots of things during Freshers Week (and the rest of the year) - www.sussexstudent.com/lgbtq

Jo

Yep. But I thought it might be nice to chat to people before I arrive...

Hey Alice!

I'm Danielle, I'm bi and will be studying business and management. I don't know where I'm staying yet as I haven't had anything through the post yet grr :angry: I'll probably ring up tomorrow.

I think the whole Brighton scene also played a part in my decision to choose Sussex :mmm:

I just can't wait to start now!!
Original post by JustAnotherCliche
Hey Alice!

I'm Danielle, I'm bi and will be studying business and management. I don't know where I'm staying yet as I haven't had anything through the post yet grr :angry: I'll probably ring up tomorrow.

I think the whole Brighton scene also played a part in my decision to choose Sussex :mmm:

I just can't wait to start now!!

Awww... What's your first choice accommodation? Are you going to any of the Fresher's events. I got a ticket to the Pier Party. I love the seaside...
I'm Jess, I sleep with people not genders - or maybe I'm just not fussy :h: , and I am going into my second year of Physics and (gasp) third year at Sussex :o:
Original post by Antimatter
I'm Jess, I sleep with people not genders - or maybe I'm just not fussy :h: , and I am going into my second year of Physics and (gasp) third year at Sussex :o:

I'm all excited about spending four years studying physics near the sea.
I'm all excited about spending four years studying physics near the sea.

I'm so glad that you got in - although I knew you would do all along :h:
Original post by Antimatter
I'm so glad that you got in - although I knew you would do all along :h:

Thank you. It felt touch and go for a while. Hope I see you when I get down there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending