The Student Room Group

Bristol Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by ssss
so jealous of all of you people with two emails, I haven't even got one! someone donate one to me? :biggrin:

don't worry you're not the only one!!
Reply 381
bristol, stop doing this to us!!!!!
Reply 382
Original post by b-beauty
bristol, stop doing this to us!!!!!

^agreed. I desperately just want a chance for an interview :redface:
Reply 383
Original post by lizzy999

^agreed. I desperately just want a chance for an interview :redface:

Same here :frown:
Reply 384
I just found out for the foundation medicine they had recieved 300 something for only 10 places :redface:
Basically Bristol are running behind due to uber-demand and so they are keeping us up to date. At least we haven't been rejected yet and if any of us are invited to interview it will be late Jan/Feb time leaving plenty of time for preparation.

Bristol have been behind on their application processing last year and the year before so hang in there guys and good luck.

This is my first choice too so those two 'update' emails were just cruel. :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by I<3LAMP
Basically Bristol are running behind due to uber-demand and so they are keeping us up to date. At least we haven't been rejected yet and if any of us are invited to interview it will be late Jan/Feb time leaving plenty of time for preparation.

Bristol have been behind on their application processing last year and the year before so hang in there guys and good luck.

This is my first choice too so those two 'update' emails were just cruel. :smile:

I wish I was as optimistic :frown: I already got rejected from Brum :redface:
I got the same email twice, at exactly 10:01 on saturday and sunday. :/
are they preparing us for rejection? Im so scared...
does anybody have any idea what this email could mean? LOL is there some sort of hidden message? haha...
I wish I was as optimistic :frown: I already got rejected from Brum :redface:

I got rejected by Hull-York a week or two back. :smile:

I just think of it as their loss tbh.
Do you think Bristol will give out more interviews before X'mass?
Reply 390
Original post by I<3LAMP
I got rejected by Hull-York a week or two back. :smile:

I just think of it as their loss tbh.

:smile: but I was stupid enough to only apply to three medical schools, apparently lancaster's not international friendly :rolleyes:
:smile: but I was stupid enough to only apply to three medical schools, apparently lancaster's not international friendly :rolleyes:

:s-smilie:

That doesn't sound too promising.....

I applied for four, though one is a rejection, another was a last minute guess and the other two are graduate entry.... :colondollar:

I do hate this process I am a bit of a UCAS veteran.
Reply 392
Original post by I<3LAMP
:s-smilie:

That doesn't sound too promising.....

I applied for four, though one is a rejection, another was a last minute guess and the other two are graduate entry.... :colondollar:

I do hate this process I am a bit of a UCAS veteran.

Yea hopefully I learn from this experience to check everything carefully before I apply and study more for the ukcat :tongue:
Yea hopefully I learn from this experience to check everything carefully before I apply and study more for the ukcat :tongue:

Don't even get me STARTED on the UKCAT! I have so much hate for that exam. :h:
Reply 394
Original post by I<3LAMP
Don't even get me STARTED on the UKCAT! I have so much hate for that exam. :h:

I think I would have liked it more, if we were allowed to take the exam more than once in a year :redface:
Reply 395
How many spots are there at bristol for international students?
Reply 396
Original post by okhan11
How many spots are there at bristol for international students?

Only 19 :frown:

On a side note what were your marks?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 397

Only 19 :frown:

On a side note what were your marks?

well that's better than foundation medicine which is only 10.
Reply 398
Original post by jaez121
well that's better than foundation medicine which is only 10.

Well I guess, but we only have ten medical schools in Canada and they only accept graduates :redface: you guys have like twenty smthg medical schools in the UK

So all of us Canadians are just desperate to get somewhere :redface:
Reply 399

Well I guess, but we only have ten medical schools in Canada and they only accept graduates :redface: you guys have like twenty smthg medical schools in the UK

So all of us Canadians are just desperate to get somewhere :redface:

hmm, i can image that. well what about America isn't there any good medical schools or are they the same process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending