Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
My 5th choice at Bristol is Chemistry F100, Offer of 36 IB points 6,6,6 HL

Wish they would send me a med offer
Reply 581
Original post by Jonty007
My 5th choice at Bristol is Chemistry F100, Offer of 36 IB points 6,6,6 HL

Wish they would send me a med offer

Did you have to write a separate personal statement for chemistry?
Original post by rozca
Did you have to write a separate personal statement for chemistry?

I'm pretty sure you're only allowed to write one personal statement (if applying through UCAS-which I assume most people are)
Reply 583
Original post by MedicineBug
Got a message from ucas today, said 'application unsuccessful' :frown:

Sorry to hear that, but I was just wondering if it was a rejection with or without interview?
Reply 584
aaaaaah just applied for my 5th option!! D: here in bristol - mchem w/year in france :biggrin:
Original post by greenfro
Sorry to hear that, but I was just wondering if it was a rejection with or without interview?

Without :frown: really disappointed about that
Reply 586
Original post by MedicineBug
Without :frown: really disappointed about that

Did they mention why?
Just got my rejection without interview from Bristol - no reason why as it was given through track :frown:
Reply 588
rejection :frown:
Just got my rejection from bristol..dont even know why as it was through track..and this was after they sent me an email where they hinted they are considering me for interview...scary thing is this was the uni where i thought I had a realistic chance...well atleast i can stop following this thread
Good luck to everyone else with their application
Oh God. Definitely going to bury my head in the sand and not check my emails / UCAS D;
And I'm rejected too.

Guess they're really clearing the pile.
Reply 592
Rejection :/
Reply 593
rejected :frown:
Are all of the emails being sent at the same time? If they're coming through gradually I think I will stay away from the internet until I feel brave enough to check.
Reply 595
Just got a rejection without interview. So upset as it was one of my top choices, and absolutely loved the uni when I saw it. So gutted, but we mustn't sulk! Stay positive and hopeful for future interviews!!!
Original post by greenfro
rejected :frown:

Really sorry to hear that. Hope the others go well. :smile:
Why do you guys think we were rejected?
Reply 598
Also rejected through track without interview :frown:
Guys, stop worrying :smile: I am most certainly not the best in terms of the grades I have achieved, and I got an interview, which went ok.. And I've recently had an offer! So seriously, just chill.. And good luck to you all! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending