The Student Room Group

Southampton Medical School 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Dear admissions people. I love you. Yes you, reading this message. Don't look behind. You. Feel my loving gaze penetrate you.

Gimme a ****ing offer...the waiting is making me go insane.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1381
the waiting is killing me now...
Reply 1382
First rejection of the 2012 cycle today, feeling nostalgic! :tongue: Only Southampton to hear from now, let's make it something positive :wink:
Reply 1383
PLEASE something soooon!!!
Does anyone know of people who are studying the IB who have been given offers yet, or even the timing last year? I was thinking they might send them out after the A level, as it would be a different offer?
Original post by goldilocksa
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I got a letter in the post a week after the UCAS notification confirming my offer
(I'm a Year 13)

What grades and UKCAT did you get?
Reply 1386
Original post by rocklobster95
Does anyone know of people who are studying the IB who have been given offers yet, or even the timing last year? I was thinking they might send them out after the A level, as it would be a different offer?

My friend who does IB got an offer last week - don't worry though, there's still time :smile:
Reply 1387
and now nothing till next monday :frown:
Original post by Jester93
and now nothing till next monday :frown:

So enjoy a weekend off from waiting :biggrin:
Reply 1389
Original post by brighteyes1994
So enjoy a weekend off from waiting :biggrin:

No you don't understand. That means two days of waiting to start waiting for a reply again :eek: Yes a lot of waiting goes on in this thread. :colondollar:
Original post by myyrh
No you don't understand. That means two days of waiting to start waiting for a reply again :eek: Yes a lot of waiting goes on in this thread. :colondollar:

Haha, I know, I'm waiting too :tongue:
Track down for maintenance!? Well it looks like we're being forced to have lives this weekend ...
Original post by beebee118
What grades and UKCAT did you get?

GCSE: 10A* 2A
AS level: 4 As (taking A levels at the moment)
UKCAT: 687.5

Good luck :smile:
Reply 1393
jsut checking are peolpe just looking at emails, becasue if track changes , you will automatically get an email wont you?

Original post by rsp
jsut checking are peolpe just looking at emails, becasue if track changes , you will automatically get an email wont you?

Yeah mate, an email will be sent :smile:
Original post by AJHaynes
My friend who does IB got an offer last week - don't worry though, there's still time :smile:

Ah okay - thank you :smile:
Reply 1396
Original post by Gregory House
Track down for maintenance!? Well it looks like we're being forced to have lives this weekend ...

But really it means a weekend of resenting UCAS for carrying out maintenance whilst still repeatedly checking email in the hope one might just turn up anyway :colondollar:
Original post by Gregory House

I can log in to track....

Also, the simple fact that I tried to log in when it says that it is down for maintenance means that I really need to go do something useful with my life.
Reply 1398
Original post by musicmedic
I can log in to track....

Also, the simple fact that I tried to log in when it says that it is down for maintenance means that I really need to go do something useful with my life.

I know, I did the same thing, just to see if they were wrong:confused:
Original post by fuzzycat
I know, I did the same thing, just to see if they were wrong:confused:

I just checked my Track as well, and I could log on :erm:

No offers or invitations though :puppyeyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending