University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EdgarMcMunchkin

Original post by EdgarMcMunchkin
I've not had it yet; is on the 14th, next Wednesday. I'll let you know how it went when its done :tongue:

good luck!!! I'm sure it'll go brilliantly :biggrin:
and thank you...... :colondollar:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 181
Conditional offer for Psychology received a couple of weeks ago :biggrin: My first & only offer so far... no rejections yet though! :biggrin:
Reply 182
I sent my application end of september and recieved an offer from Essex on tuesday for Criminology with Social Psychology and a year abroad :biggrin:! so excited it finally feels real!
Reply 183
finally more people with psychology offers! :smile: (and one with a year abroad yay)
Reply 184
Hey guys. 3 days ago I applied for economics at essex and i'm predicted BBC, what do you think of my chances of getting in?? And how long do they usually take to reply back to your application?
Reply 185
has anyone who had an interview on december 7th for biochemistry/biomedical sciences had any offers yet?
Reply 186
Original post by OliviaKSK
has anyone who had an interview on december 7th for biochemistry/biomedical sciences had any offers yet?

Just got mine for biomed wooohoo!!
conditional ccc in bio or chem and psychology :biggrin: Sooooo happy :smile: xD Hope yu get yurs soon xD
Reply 187

I got an offer for biology RIP EVERYONE :colone:
Reply 188
Original post by daksh
Just got mine for biomed wooohoo!!
conditional ccc in bio or chem and psychology :biggrin: Sooooo happy :smile: xD Hope yu get yurs soon xD

well done :smile: were you predicted ccc aswell or were they just nice and gave that to you? x
Reply 189
Unconditional offer! :biggrin: (Computer Systems Engineering)
Original post by stifa

Yay Well done!:biggrin:
Looks like offers are coming in thick and fast. *crosses fingers*
Reply 191
Original post by Beebumble
Yay Well done!:biggrin:
Looks like offers are coming in thick and fast. *crosses fingers*

Good luck with your application! :wink:
Did you receive an email from the disability service this morning? (I found it in the junk mail folder...)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 192
Original post by stifa

If I may ask did you first get your unconditional via regular post, or via e-mail, or via the UCAS Track. Cuz I've already gotten my offer by regular post and it said that UCAS will be updating the conditions (if any) soon. The problem is I haven't gotten any aknowledgement of my conditions (or if it's unconditional!) and it's been three weeks since I got the letter!

I just reaaaaaaaaaaaally hope for an unconditional. Like really. Or at least want to know the conditions already!!!!!!!!
Reply 193
Original post by lora_s
If I may ask did you first get your unconditional via regular post, or via e-mail, or via the UCAS Track. Cuz I've already gotten my offer by regular post and it said that UCAS will be updating the conditions (if any) soon. The problem is I haven't gotten any aknowledgement of my conditions (or if it's unconditional!) and it's been three weeks since I got the letter!

I just reaaaaaaaaaaaally hope for an unconditional. Like really. Or at least want to know the conditions already!!!!!!!!

I haven't got a letter yet. I was just notified by UCAS.
Reply 194
Original post by stifa
I haven't got a letter yet. I was just notified by UCAS.

Damn, I guess there's something wrong with my UCAS account. I have two offers for now (this and from Lancaster) and both came by mail and both said by now UCAS should have updated my offers, but nothing! I guess I'll have to phone them!
Original post by lora_s
Damn, I guess there's something wrong with my UCAS account. I have two offers for now (this and from Lancaster) and both came by mail and both said by now UCAS should have updated my offers, but nothing! I guess I'll have to phone them!

Email the admissions department to find out what's going on.
Original post by lora_s

Original post by lora_s

my letter was sent 3 weeks ago too! and I still have no idea of the conditions :frown:
Anyone else get the Essex newsletter seems strange they'd send me an email informing me of all the great things at the uni before giving me an offer.
Reply 198
Original post by Beebumble
Anyone else get the Essex newsletter seems strange they'd send me an email informing me of all the great things at the uni before giving me an offer.

They sent me one as well; I think it's just due to an automatic subscription of the email address you applied with.
(edited 12 years ago)
Yeah, it's a regular thing, I applied for the same course last year (C400) and I've been getting them all year! Just taunting me. I'm definitely going to Essex without a shadow of a doubt though.

Anyone going to the open day on the 8th of February?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending