The Student Room Group

What do men prefer?

Scroll to see replies

I prefer a slim girl not skinny maybe weigh 8 to 9 stone, curvy b-c cup size breasts narrow fingers, no tattoos, piercing is good a little, big eyes, straight nose, a full lips.

thats bout it. Now find me one. :colonhash:
So this thread just merely proves that I will be forever alone. Oh wells, spinsterhood sounds way more fun and relationships are too complicated any ways.
Reply 122
I like slim girls.
Original post by Nightstar-27
So this thread just merely proves that I will be forever alone.

Why?
Reply 124
Face is more important.

Need I say more?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by maskofsanity
Why?

I'm nothing like the girls all the guys are saying they like.
Reply 126
Original post by panacea94
I see a lot of threads directed at women, asking them what type of physique they like on a man. I'd quite like to know what type of physique a man likes on a woman? And what is more important: a beautiful face or a really great body? Would you prefer a little extra meat (I'm not talking overweight, here) and a really lovely face, or do you like a really 'hot' and toned and tiny body, but a not so hot face?

I know personality is key, of course! But appearance wise... what do you look for? :chicken:

a girl who sucks dick
Original post by Nightstar-27
So this thread just merely proves that I will be forever alone. Oh wells, spinsterhood sounds way more fun and relationships are too complicated any ways.

why?
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
why?

Someone already asked me this xD. Because I'm not like the girls being posted on the thread.

Quick Reply

Latest