The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
difficult sitch, because telling someone about it [ie another family member] could have significant repercussions.

If I were you I'd tell your cousin directly to stop perving. Failing that, tell your parents or something.
Reply 2
Joking, maybe talk to him about how uncomfortable it makes you?

yeah i thought about doing that...but won't that make the situation even more uncomfortable?
Reply 3
red_roadkill
difficult sitch, because telling someone about it [ie another family member] could have significant repercussions.

everyone in my family adores him, i don't think my parents would believe me. He is really close to my older brother and sister as wel....so i can't talk to them about it :frown:
Reply 4
Give Him A Slap!!!!!!!!!!
Next time he does it just say: "What are you looking at?" He probably thinks you don't notice.
Reply 6
Perhaps next time he does it, make a joke of it, like use the advice people have given, but say it flippantly, should prevent the awkwardness?

For example, if you drop something, say "and no looking down my top!". That way, you can just shrug it off if it goes bad; hopefully he doesn't even realise and that will give him a bit of a start and make him think twice?
Be careful he doesn't think you're flirting though!
Reply 7
Are you sure you aren't just making this up in your head? I'd think of that before you make a **** of yourself by going telling everyone he's a paedo.
Reply 8
hes not ur bro rite... hes like ur bro
so is this considered as being incest
i know it is if hes ur cuzin!
Reply 9
^^ please learn to type properly. I am sure they teach it at school.

Just say to him "What are you doing?" Embarrass him. He wont do it again.
INCEST A GAME THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN PLAY :d enjoy

I heard any ages can play n all
Can't you ask him to stop but in a jokey way? He'll get the message but there will hopefully be no tension...
Mine used to do this, but he did it to wind me up as I was going through the stage of hating boys! I love him to bits!
Reply 13
He's 14, you have boobs. Think about it.
I wouldn't worry too much.
Reply 14
She's 14.. and hes 19..
I would worry a bit.. incest.. minor.. etc etc..
Just make a subtle hint for him to stop it when other people are around.. basically make it akward for him
Reply 15
hes only looking

get over it theres no point in making a huge fuss over him peeking down your top

(and it would be a big fuss if you told your rentals or anyone like that)
Reply 16
Joke about it, so he gets the point or ignore it.

My cousin is female and 16 and im 17 and male, and I have been tempted a few times to have a peek
Reply 17
silence is probably best.

how often do you see him? he probably has just noticed you have "matured" and is merely looking. Though with a member of close family its kinda sick.

I would ignore if it i were you, if he gets really bad perhaps you should say "what are you looking at?" But no more. You really don't want him to think that you think he's perving, if he isn't. that would be really bad.
Reply 18
Anonymous

everyone in my family adores him, i don't think my parents would believe me. He is really close to my older brother and sister as wel....so i can't talk to them about it :frown:

Tell your sister. Who knows, you might not be the only one staying quiet.
Reply 19
sarforaz
She's 14.. and hes 19..
I would worry a bit.. incest.. minor.. etc etc..
Just make a subtle hint for him to stop it when other people are around.. basically make it akward for him

haha crap, I read it the wrong way around.
Yeah, that is a bit weird... a 19 year old guy is messed up if he's interested in a 14-year old, especially one that's realated. I retract what I said, there IS cause for concern!

Latest

Trending

Trending