The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2012

Scroll to see replies

I still dont have a reply (getting worried as I want to get my student finnce in early but cant unitl I got a reply back from them)
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by Jack22031994
I still dont have a reply (getting worried as I want to get my student finnce in early but cant unitl I got a reply back from them)

Hi Jack
You can apply for your student finance using any of your choices, or even an extra choice before you have a decision, then when you know for sure you can amend the course. At least then you have one less thing to worry about then.
Original post by Jasperbasil2
Hi Jack
You can apply for your student finance using any of your choices, or even an extra choice before you have a decision, then when you know for sure you can amend the course. At least then you have one less thing to worry about then.

Thanks
hey :smile:
i've applied on the 15th. december and i still haven't heard from them...i've applied for psychology and i am in international student...do i have to worry? :frown:
Reply 524
Hmm, can you apply for halls but reject the hall offer after if you do not like the campus you ended on? And probably find somewhere closer to rent? Wouldn't want to be stuck in a hall in the other side of town :smile:
Reply 525
Original post by donotpanic:P
hey :smile:
i've applied on the 15th. december and i still haven't heard from them...i've applied for psychology and i am in international student...do i have to worry? :frown:

Dont worry my friend hasn't heard anything either!! she's not an international student and she sent hers off in november x
Reply 526
Anyone heard anything about visit days or post applicant days?
Original post by ch0wm4n

Well I don't even hve an offer yet so they may be waiting until all offers are giving out
Reply 528
Original post by ch0wm4n

I know the visit days started in january and will end in march i think and are onwednesdays. i received my visit day invitations through post but it did take a month after i got my offer to get them. better email them and ask for an invite x
Reply 529
Has the admissions tutor gone on an extended holiday or something? Taking ages to get a reply.
Reply 530
Original post by Jack22031994
Well I don't even hve an offer yet so they may be waiting until all offers are giving out

I got a letter in the post today about visit days and good luck to you :smile:.
Reply 531
Original post by lexutza
I know the visit days started in january and will end in march i think and are onwednesdays. i received my visit day invitations through post but it did take a month after i got my offer to get them. better email them and ask for an invite x

I got a letter in the post today about open days, i think your right about them being on Wednesdays :smile:.
Reply 532
Original post by ch0wm4n
I got a letter in the post today about open days, i think your right about them being on Wednesdays :smile:.

I have some friends there and they said that they are on Wednesdays as well so i guess :smile: Think it just takes a bit longer until they can manage to send out all the invitations due to the big number of applicants :wink:
Reply 533
Original post by lexutza
I have some friends there and they said that they are on Wednesdays as well so i guess :smile: Think it just takes a bit longer until they can manage to send out all the invitations due to the big number of applicants :wink:

Yeah probably, hopefully the university will be as good as it sounds when i visit it :P.
Reply 534
Hi everyone! I got an offer from OBU to study Finance & Accounting. I am from Reading so would have to travel all the time by train... I wanted to study there so much, but then got the offer become to feel very confused :/. Would be very grateful if current students from the same subject could get in touch as have so many questions, sorry :s-smilie:. Thanks!
Original post by Jurab
Hi everyone! I got an offer from OBU to study Finance & Accounting. I am from Reading so would have to travel all the time by train... I wanted to study there so much, but then got the offer become to feel very confused :/. Would be very grateful if current students from the same subject could get in touch as have so many questions, sorry :s-smilie:. Thanks!

Hey there, I'm at Brookes at the moment studying Accounting and Finance too, feel free to ask away, here or pm :smile:
I got my offer for Law but I dont have a clue where to apply for accomidation/ when can we apply for it?
Reply 537
Finally got an offer.
Original post by Pn94
Finally got an offer.

congrats :biggrin:
when did you apply?
Original post by Pn94
Finally got an offer.

That's brilliant, well done, worth the wait :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending