The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revd. Mike

I've not, but I know people that have. It's pretty spectacular, you should definitely go if you can!

Hmmmm I think I will but I don't know if I should get accommodation there - if it is available and cheap. But it doesn't look cheapish.
Original post by lizk123
I do like that one, my ex hated it so I only ever wore it once. But it's one of the few dresses I like!

Is it the black one you like or the striped one?

the black one :biggrin:
Original post by lizk123
I've put up pictures on twitter if that helps. But basically I have a little black dress - which might be a bit too formal, not sure. A blue/white striped dress type thing that I would wear with leggings and a cardigan. Or skinny jeans and a grey top with a darker-grey 'waistcoat' type thing over it. Alternatively I have many shirts, I was just trying to go for something I don't wear all the time.

Tiger onesie.
Reply 1583
For all of those in TC earlier tonight, Tom texted me to say that he left because his internet messed up, and that I should say goodbye on his behalf. I don't look at my phone very often though, so I've only just seen it now.

So yeah... Tom says Goodbye.

Spoiler

Original post by Liam_G

Original post by Liam_G
For all of those in TC earlier tonight, Tom texted me to say that he left because his internet messed up, and that I should say goodbye on his behalf. I don't look at my phone very often though, so I've only just seen it now.

So yeah... Tom says Goodbye.

Spoiler

Have a great weekend :h:
Reply 1585
I don't have work today, I'm not hungover and I'm wearing a new jumper that is red.

It's gonna be a good day today :moon:
I just received a free sample of Herbal Essence shampoo and a free sample of Baileys biscotti flavour. :cool: Life is good.
Day off today :biggrin: but I have tonnnnnes of work to do, but also shopping is required. What's the betting I do neither and play on sims all day :rolleyes:
Just bought sims 3 pets and the game has decided to freeze before I even get to see animals. Hoping it's just trying to catch up :frown:
And just as I posted that it all unfroze :biggrin: yaaaay
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Do you know anyone else who's T? They might be able to give good advice.
Big hug! :hugs:

Nah, nobody :frown: tbh I'm not entirely sure that that's what I am, I think I'm finding the confusion harder to deal with than the prospect of that being what I am.
Reply 1590
Original post by sarahsmurf
this hopefully wont be a problem. She messaged me again yesterday and i decided today to just let things go.. im never going to be best friends with her but i need to make peace with what happened. I cant spend my life hating someone. Its not worth it.

That also makes you the bigger person :smile:
Reply 1591
Miao.
Reply 1592
Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
Hi gays. Long time no chat. Everyone ok?

Advice, if you will. How the **** do I deal with accepting being T rather than L, without any sort of medical assistance? My girlfriend's being great but I don't think I'll ever be able to deal with it being public knowledge. I'm not even sure that's what I am tbh. Arrrrgh I hate being confused about stuff. :sad:

The only thing you can do is give it time, I went through a point when I thought I was T but discovered it was just because I have very masculine traits and not that I fundamentally wanted to change who I was. *hugs*
Reply 1593
Original post by paddy
Miao.

ニャン

Spoiler

Do I 'drink a little' - translates to getting wasted or go completely sober to this gig tonight. It's pendulum, I haven't drunk since 10th October *marked on the calender* and I have many alcohols in the fridge.

:beard: I can't decide.
Reply 1595
Original post by The Puppet Master
Do I 'drink a little' - translates to getting wasted or go completely sober to this gig tonight. It's pendulum, I haven't drunk since 10th October *marked on the calender* and I have many alcohols in the fridge.

:beard: I can't decide.

Drink, drink, always drink.
Reply 1596
I has a Liam
Saw this, and thought of some of you. In particular Owen and his coining of the word 'grama' :tongue:

Faustus Fotherby
x
Also, please shout at me and tell me to go away if you see me online without a sufficiently large quantity of written dissertation in hand.
Reply 1599
Looks like I am no longer going clubbing. People dropped out so they decided it wasn't worth what we'd be paying on a taxi. It looks like it'll be another night at the pub. On the plus side I can wear many layers :biggrin:

Also, parents came home with a bottle of vodka for me. I might have a few drinks tonight :smile:

I LOVE VODKA. <3

Latest