The Student Room Group

Woman has plastic surgery to make herself look like a vampire!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nearly.

Daddy must be so proud.
I do not see any resemblance to a vampire. ****. What a shame, she was pretty before as well. Ok now I'm off to the bathroom to puke.

Reply 23
Gross.
Reply 24
Original post by efn
Imagine waking up with THAT on your bedside.

You'd chew your arm off but if she woke up at least you wouldn't have to make her breakfast

<upside>
Reply 25
'100% of all the boys we asked said they wanted to avoid you...'

Reply 26
Original post by peachpassion
I do not see any resemblance to a vampire. ****. What a shame, she was pretty before as well. Ok now I'm off to the bathroom to puke.

that's just a recent glamourised teen movie vampire...
Reply 27
Since when do vampires look like that? :lolwut: In fact, since when has it been agreed that they look like anything? Most depictions show them as usually normal people who grow fangs during feeding (Dracula, Spike & Angel, Mitchell from Being Human, etc), so she already looked like a vampire, as do the rest of us.

She still probably works in IT or something, and has to do this to justify her life as 'interesting'. I'm happy just being boring. (Edit: I see she is a tattoo artist, nonetheless....)
(edited 12 years ago)
EEEeeeep! :frown:
Original post by Wookie42
Bet she s**** herself every time she looks in the mirror...

Vampires don't have reflections. God the ignorance on this forums.

Spoiler

Well, it's her body, her choice. I'd rather spend money on freakin' robotic arms and laser eyes than being a vampire, though :awesome:
I wonder what provoked her to make such a drastic transformation(pardon the pun) she must have great stories to tell. :lol:
Original post by Pride
that's just a recent glamourised teen movie vampire...

:rofl: I know. But we don'tknow what real vampires look like right? But horrible though.
Reply 33
Original post by Craig_D
Since when do vampires look like that? :lolwut: In fact, since when has it been agreed that they look like anything? Most depictions show them as usually normal people who grow fangs during feeding (Dracula, Spike & Angel, Mitchell from Being Human, etc), so she already looked like a vampire, as do the rest of us.

She still probably works in IT or something, and has to do this to justify her life as 'interesting'. I'm happy just being boring.
(Edit: I see she is a tattoo artist, nonetheless....)

I admit I laughed very loudly at this :yy:
Reply 34
She was so pretty..!! :'( I genuinely don't think people who change themselves this much are right in the head...and not in a horrible way, I just imagine that a lot of them have issues or maybe have had painful pasts that has messed them up a bit.
If she feels she is a vampire born in a humans body, surely she can change her body to reflect what's on the inside?? It's her money.
Reply 36
:smile:Its good that she's chosen to bring out the terrifying aspect of vampires rather than the pathetic pansy pretty types that are popular these days.:mad:
Doubt I will get any sleep tonight :frown:
Reply 38
Original post by Pwn4g3_P13
Vampires don't have reflections. God the ignorance on this forums.

Spoiler

Haha! Very good! :P +rep
Reply 39
O m g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending