The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Met offers...

Not sure if this is in the right place..
anyway, i was wondering if anybody had recieved an offer from Manchester Met? I've applied to study psychology and have recieved 5 offers so far. They sent me a letter before christmas to say they were going to offer me a place the same time as Newcastle, track showed an offer from Newcastle days later but nothing from manchester met? Anybody have the same problem? I know they'v got ages to reply yet but i really want to start replying to offers, etc...

Help?
Reply 1
Dont worry; me and my boyf had same thing; the offer will appear on UCAS soon. The other reason not to worry is that your reply date for decisions on offers is bsed on the date of your last uni decision. Therefore MMU are actually doing you a favour; giving you more time to go to open days etc and make your decision!!

Also I have a mate who is doing Psychology and Speech therapy and she says she is really enjoying her course. Pick us!!!! (i go to MMU in case you havent guessed!)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Dont worry; me and my boyf had same thing; the offer will appear on UCAS soon. The other reason not to worry is that your reply date for decisions on offers is bsed on the date of your last uni decision. Therefore MMU are actually doing you a favour; giving you more time to go to open days etc and make your decision!!

Also I have a mate who is doing Psychology and Speech therapy and she says she is really enjoying her course. Pick us!!!! (i go to MMU in case you havent guessed!)

thanks alot. It's just baffaling me, but now i know I'm not the only one i feel better..lol. I never realised that before, i suppose they are doing me a favour really...hmmmm cheers for bringing that to my attention. :biggrin:
Reply 3
.:fluff:.
anyway, i was wondering if anybody had recieved an offer from Manchester Met? I've applied to study psychology and have recieved 5 offers so far. They sent me a letter before christmas to say they were going to offer me a place the same time as Newcastle, track showed an offer from Newcastle days later but nothing from manchester met? Anybody have the same problem? I know they'v got ages to reply yet but i really want to start replying to offers, etc...

Help?

mmu is a good uni but the slow so no worries took em ages to get back to me but they do eventually:smile:
I've got an offer letter but it doesn't mention what points I need!
Reply 5
.:fluff:.

Help?

This makes me glad the UCAS track thing didn't exist when I was applying for uni (way back in 1999/2000)

However if I remember rightly MMU was one of my last if not my last offer to arrive. I had sent my forms off in October and I didn't get an offer until march/april time
Reply 6
hey i got an offer for mmu for psychology and criminology in november sumtime only just gt my last one from leeds Met. Have u heard yet? xx
Reply 7
Ive had the same ****in problem from MMU. Ive applied to do Accounting & Finance at MMU, I finished and sent my UCAS Form by Jan 9th 2006, they are taking a fukin piss man by longin in out man. Its been a couple weeks man and still no reply. Anyone wid de same problem??????????????????????

Im doin Accounting & Finance (Foundation Year) if any sexy gal doin de same course tell me which campus we will be studyin on Aytoun or Allsaints im fukin confused anyway message me gal dem just 2 tell me yeh......... safe
Reply 8
Studly999
Ive had the same ****in problem from MMU. Ive applied to do Accounting & Finance at MMU, I finished and sent my UCAS Form by Jan 9th 2006, they are taking a ***in piss man by longin in out man. Its been a couple weeks man and still no reply. Anyone wid de same problem??????????????????????

Im doin Accounting & Finance (Foundation Year) if any sexy gal doin de same course tell me which campus we will be studyin on Aytoun or Allsaints im ***in confused anyway message me gal dem just 2 tell me yeh......... safe

lol, yeh man, it can take ages man, offers can take like months to come through man.....!
Reply 9
Studly999
Ive had the same ****in problem from MMU. Ive applied to do Accounting & Finance at MMU, I finished and sent my UCAS Form by Jan 9th 2006, they are taking a ***in piss man by longin in out man. Its been a couple weeks man and still no reply. Anyone wid de same problem??????????????????????

Im doin Accounting & Finance (Foundation Year) if any sexy gal doin de same course tell me which campus we will be studyin on Aytoun or Allsaints im ***in confused anyway message me gal dem just 2 tell me yeh......... safe

Well i dont know if i qualify as sexy but i do know you will be at aytoun at least for time being (with wonderful ppl like the BIT students like me!). I heard in a meeting just before xmas that the whole of the business school is bing knocked down and rebuilt at all saints area. Its gona take a few years mind so dont expect anything just yet!
Reply 10
thanks 4 dat SexyKe so r u at MMU already or ur plannin 2 go in September 2006 like me.
Reply 11
Already there!
Reply 12
Thanks 4 dat, so ur at MMU already, thats great so how long u been at MMU then, and how hard was it making friends. and wheres ur accommodation daisy bank or mill point. If ur at mill point are the beds single or u have to she the bedroom. I know that u have to share he kitchen and toilet. But if i have my own room, il be satisfied.
Reply 13
Studly999
Thanks 4 dat, so ur at MMU already, thats great so how long u been at MMU then, and how hard was it making friends. and wheres ur accommodation daisy bank or mill point. If ur at mill point are the beds single or u have to she the bedroom. I know that u have to share he kitchen and toilet. But if i have my own room, il be satisfied.

I have my own flat; not in halls so its been harder to make friends in a way but i still have. Also i have seen quite a few people i used to know in York, just randomly in the footage and in town and stuff!! You will find even if theres someone you would happily never see again you ill bump into them!! Manchester felt so big when i first came but now i know my way around and i have mu haunts its all pretty contained really. The only place I wish i went more is fallowfield cos its a wicked night out but its about £7 in a taxi from mine and im too tight to pay that!! I love being in the business school; iv made quite a few friends from other courses just from having lectures with other random courses and stuff.
Reply 14
I got an offer from MMU for food and nutrition - problem is none of my friends r goin to manchester or the surrounding areas......i dont know Anybody there........and i dont even know of anyone else thats been accepted to do this course or go to the Hollings campus.

Needless to say i loved it anyway nd thats my firm choice! lol
Reply 15
Jess im in the same position as you, ive applied to MMU to do accounting and finance (foundation year) but i aint had no reply from them, i dont know whats taking them so long, i see youve already received a offer from them thats good lol and youve been invited to a visit day so when u go tell me about the Uni and the accommodation that youll be living in ecspecially Mill Point accommodation as il be stayin der thanks.

safe..................................

Latest

Trending

Trending