The Student Room Group

Urban Outfitters Student Discount

Hello, does anybody know how to redeem a student discount online at Urban Outfitters.
They do definitely do a student discount but I cant seem to manage to get it working on the internet, I have tried typing in the number on my NUS Extra card which is the way Asos do it and I have looked on the NUS website but there is nothing there...
Really want to buy my boyfriend a shirt so if anyone could help that would be great.
Thank you
Reply 1
I think they only do it instore (could be wrong though).
Original post by mariejulian
Hello, does anybody know how to redeem a student discount online at Urban Outfitters.
They do definitely do a student discount but I cant seem to manage to get it working on the internet, I have tried typing in the number on my NUS Extra card which is the way Asos do it and I have looked on the NUS website but there is nothing there...
Really want to buy my boyfriend a shirt so if anyone could help that would be great.
Thank you

What I did was I bought it online, then went to the store and told them that I want to return them and buy them back and use a student discount - genius!
Reply 3
Original post by merryhappy
What I did was I bought it online, then went to the store and told them that I want to return them and buy them back and use a student discount - genius!

you annoy me, you always post things that irritate me. £485 on shoes, yet getting discount on stuff. Just saying, you annoy me - that is all.

Quick Reply

Latest