The Student Room Group

caught shoplifting in urban outfitters

me and my friend were stupidly caught shoplifting some clothes from urban outfitters, it was humiliating and i don’t plan on it ever happening again. my friend left while i was caught and they said they have us on cctv but let me go without taking any info such as names or ID, just telling me we were banned from there. does anyone know if they meant banned from just that one urban outfitters or every single store? i didn’t ask as i was grateful they let me leave. they mentioned something about passing info to the police but i don’t know what that means for me, and i was wondering if they have any sort of facial recognition cctv to alert them if i was to go into one of there other stores, as i don’t know if i’m banned from all of them or not, but don’t want to find out the hard way
You'll never know, if you try going to another store you might find that same guard there who will instantly grab you.
Original post by Anonymous #1
me and my friend were stupidly caught shoplifting some clothes from urban outfitters, it was humiliating and i don’t plan on it ever happening again. my friend left while i was caught and they said they have us on cctv but let me go without taking any info such as names or ID, just telling me we were banned from there. does anyone know if they meant banned from just that one urban outfitters or every single store? i didn’t ask as i was grateful they let me leave. they mentioned something about passing info to the police but i don’t know what that means for me, and i was wondering if they have any sort of facial recognition cctv to alert them if i was to go into one of there other stores, as i don’t know if i’m banned from all of them or not, but don’t want to find out the hard way
They dont know who you are etc they are just scaring you. Having said that - try not to be such an idiot going forwards.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
They dont know who you are etc they are just scaring you. Having said that - try not to be such an idiot going forwards.

trust me it made me come to my senses, do u think they actually reported us to the police or anything? we are underage but i don’t think it would be on my record since they didn’t take my ID
Original post by Anonymous #1
trust me it made me come to my senses, do u think they actually reported us to the police or anything? we are underage but i don’t think it would be on my record since they didn’t take my ID
No they haven't reported you to anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending