The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and dental therapy 2012 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beccacarolyn
That's good! And thank you! :smile: I haven't had anything yet :frown: hopefully I'll hear something soon though. Have you heard anything else? x

No i haven't :frown: I'm getting quite excited about it all though lol! X
Original post by gillianarthington
No i haven't :frown: I'm getting quite excited about it all though lol! X

We should hear something after results :smile: so am I haha! x
Reply 782
Hii
is anyone on here applying for DHDT to sheffield or leeds this year?
This is my second time applyin, i am a dental nurse with an access course in biology.
Does any one know of any short courses or anything that would give me a better chance of getting into these two unis?
Any help would be much appreciated x thank you x
Reply 783
Im going to Cardiff in august/sept this year to do dental hygiene and therapy. Anyone accepted accomodation yet?
Reply 784
Original post by CarrBecky
Im going to Cardiff in august/sept this year to do dental hygiene and therapy. Anyone accepted accomodation yet?

I'm going to Cardiff too for DH&T, but have to wait until results day for my place to be confirmed, then I'll get offered accommodation. Have you been offered accommodation?
Reply 785
Original post by shemi
I'm going to Cardiff too for DH&T, but have to wait until results day for my place to be confirmed, then I'll get offered accommodation. Have you been offered accommodation?

O cool! O right are you doing A levels this year then? Yep im in University hall! Have you heard from anyone else thats got in?
O cool! O right are you doing A levels this year then? Yep im in University hall! Have you heard from anyone else thats got in?

Hey! I'm going to Cardiff too. They've just received my access course results so hopefully things will be confirmed soon!! x
Hey there,
I have applied for Hygiene at Bristol and wondered if anyone knows roughly when they interview if im lucky enough to be offered one :smile: i know the closing date for applications is not until the end of August.

Thanks
Reply 788

Hi :smile: Well... yes, sort of... i'm 20 and did ALevels when i was 17/18, but then needed another one to apply for the BSc, so i went to another college after taking a gap year and did an ALevel in one year just so i could satisfy their entry requirements, so yup :smile: i'm coming the ALevel route :smile:
A few people have got in on this forum yes ^___^ i'm really excited to meet everyone!
Reply 789
Original post by Jodie_88_
Hii
is anyone on here applying for DHDT to sheffield or leeds this year?
This is my second time applyin, i am a dental nurse with an access course in biology.
Does any one know of any short courses or anything that would give me a better chance of getting into these two unis?
Any help would be much appreciated x thank you x

Have you thought about doing additional qualifications? Such as radiography or oral health education? BDA do online courses which are relatively short and can be done in your own time. Good luck :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 790
Original post by Mariam1992
hey is this aniqah who i met at manchester interviews and birmingham taster day?

heyy yes it is :smile: how are you?
Original post by shemi
Hi :smile: Well... yes, sort of... i'm 20 and did ALevels when i was 17/18, but then needed another one to apply for the BSc, so i went to another college after taking a gap year and did an ALevel in one year just so i could satisfy their entry requirements, so yup :smile: i'm coming the ALevel route :smile:
A few people have got in on this forum yes ^___^ i'm really excited to meet everyone!

Hey! I've got in to Allensbank :smile: how about you? x
Reply 792
Original post by DanniJayne
Hey! I've got in to Allensbank :smile: how about you? x

Me too!!!! =D congrats! you know the date they give us on the form as the start of our tenancy date? is that the date we have to move in? x
Reply 793
Anyone still awaiting a decision from Birmingham?
Original post by shemi
Me too!!!! =D congrats! you know the date they give us on the form as the start of our tenancy date? is that the date we have to move in? x

Thanks, you too! I don't think I had a date on mine... What date was yours? I've made plans though, as I'm a nurse I don't start lessons until 3rd sep. But me and my brother are going to move my things in on the 24th August and stay for the weekend and then I'll come home and come up to stay on the 2nd. What were you planning to do? x
Reply 795
Original post by DanniJayne
Thanks, you too! I don't think I had a date on mine... What date was yours? I've made plans though, as I'm a nurse I don't start lessons until 3rd sep. But me and my brother are going to move my things in on the 24th August and stay for the weekend and then I'll come home and come up to stay on the 2nd. What were you planning to do? x

My date was 24th August :] i may see you around! & if not will definitely see you when class starts :] I'm planning to move down with all my stuff on the 24th, my parents and boyfriend helping out, then will probably explore the city and see who else is around. Chances are there will be, i hope, since Allensbank caters mostly for healthcare people who are likely to start earlier than the rest, like us :] x
Reply 796
Original post by MissGeorge-x
me!!

I got a place :smile: did you?
Original post by shemi
My date was 24th August :] i may see you around! & if not will definitely see you when class starts :] I'm planning to move down with all my stuff on the 24th, my parents and boyfriend helping out, then will probably explore the city and see who else is around. Chances are there will be, i hope, since Allensbank caters mostly for healthcare people who are likely to start earlier than the rest, like us :] x

That's cool! Yea I'll be in Cardiff town on the Saturday because I'm going to the millennium stadium to watch the Speedway GP! Yea definitely I can't wait to start now :smile: x
Reply 798
Hey guys :smile: anybody going to Portsmouth???
Reply 799
Anyone going to Edinburgh message me! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest