The Student Room Group

Do girls like boys with baggy jeans

I wear my jeans pretty low, was just wondering what girls thought of it because i can't stand the new trend where people thinks its cool and " smart " to cover themselves in tight clothing from top shop and claim they have the indie look.

Scroll to see replies

Some girls will, some girls won't. Fairly obvious.
Reply 2
Its depends on the girl....
But when they're hanging half way down, personally, I feel like going and pulling them up.
Reply 3
Your attitude is more important than how you wear your pants. Impress them with that and you can walk on you underwear on the street (well, not really, but you get my point)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
There are all kinds of girls out there who like many kinds of boys. Personally, I don't like too baggy, too low or too tight. I don't like the 'Indie' look either. Looks girly, tbh. You may get the kind of girls you don't want by wearing the tight ones. I don't know how they would be!!
But you should always wear what reflects your taste and personality:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hardworkpaysoff
I wear my jeans pretty low, was just wondering what girls thought of it because i can't stand the new trend where people thinks its cool and " smart " to cover themselves in tight clothing from top shop and claim they have the indie look.

Depends really...
If it's like toooooo low, it looks kinda ridiculous.
But if it's just not tooo low, but you know kinda lowwww. it's hawt! :wink:
Reply 6
It's a hell of a lot better than skinny jeans- just don't overdo it. We don't want to see flashes of underwear or worse... skin
Learn how to dress properly
Reply 8
pics
If your jeans fit, and are a loose style, e.g "straight" cut that's fine.
If you're just wearing horrible unfitting jeans around your ankles that make your ass look like a humongous flat rectangle :puke:
i do not care for the cut or style of jeans so much, provided they are WORN PROPERLY
Boys who like girls who like boys that are PUSSIES!
Be yourself. If she does not like you she can somewhere else to do dicksucking
Women just love a man that can't afford a belt.
Reply 13
Just wear them properly, not falling off your waist.

But please, not skinny jeans...boys ought to look like boys.
Original post by Popppppy
If your jeans fit, and are a loose style, e.g "straight" cut that's fine.
If you're just wearing horrible unfitting jeans around your ankles that make your ass look like a humongous flat rectangle :puke:

I agree but i also think it looks really stupid when you wear your jeans high because your hoodie or t shirt may cover your back pockets which looks like you have 2 sticks dangling down from under a t shirt lol
It depends on the guy who wears the jeans.
Reply 16
Original post by Jaydiee
Its depends on the girl....
But when they're hanging half way down, personally, I feel like going and pulling them up.

I feel more like pulling them down. :mmm:
So long as the trousers aren't the only thing hanging long and loose.
Reply 18
I prefer a happy medium between the two, tight enough at the waist to stop them hanging low, baggy enough in the leg to prevent the "I'm a hipster minus the brogues and vintage shirt" look.
Are you posting from the 90s? Are you 13 years old and hanging around a skate park? If not - no.

Quick Reply

Latest