The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2012 Applicants!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Got an interview for physics and astrophysics on the 1st of Feb!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 181
Original post by User7861
I need some help :frown: I have applied for combined honours but would like to change my course to accouting is it possible or am I to late !

You can change the course if it is before the 7 day deadline (after you applied).
Reply 182
Got a offer from accounting and finance today anyone else got one I'm so lucky I jus changed it a day ago from combined honours :smile: any1 else?
Does anybody know when the Physics Applicant open days are? Liverpool haven't sent me anything about them :frown:
Original post by fazz
Conditional offer of ABB for pharmacology :biggrin:

I have an interview for pharamocolgy in Liverpool, is it University of Liverpool or a different Uni in Liverpool? Cos they told me they interview all successful applicants and to rest assured my application has been successful, I'm guessing this means I have an offer but they havnt given it to me yet?
Reply 185
GCSE: 3 A* 8 A'S
AS: A Chemistry A Maths B Biology (one mark off an A -.-) B Physics
Predicted: 3 A's
Courses: Applied twice to Liverpool once for medicine and once for biochemistry. Had an offer for biochemistry (ABB) and no reply for medicine yet :frown:
But i Love the city. Didnt go to the open day but I know people who live their and have been there loads and its amazing!
I applied last year for Bioveterinary Science and have heard nothing :frown: Should I be as worried as I am? :s-smilie:
GCSE: 1A* 4A 4B 1C
AS:AABCC
A2 predictions: A*AB (Politics/History/Philosophy) + whatever appauling general studies grade I get
Course: Classical Studies
Offer:ABB
Why: Close to home, great city, small yet vibrant like a second home to me already
Choices: Liverpool/ Manchester x2/ Birmingham/ Kings College
Got a conditional offer for Archaeology BA :smile:
Original post by Serena230793
I applied last year for Bioveterinary Science and have heard nothing :frown: Should I be as worried as I am? :s-smilie:

Last year as in 2011, which could have been as recently as 12 days ago? No, you shouldn't be worried. If they'd already decided to reject you then they'd have rejected you via UCAS and you'd know about it.
Reply 190
GCSE: 8A* 2A
AS:AAA
A2 predictions:A*A*A* and an A/B at AS
Course: Philosophy and Hispanic Studies
Offer: Yep, ABB inc. Spanish
Why: I like the city, close to my grandparents, close to Manchester
Choices: Liverpool, Bristol x2, Durham, Edinburgh
Reply 191
Got an offer for Mathematics G100 (ABB). Has anyone else applied for a subject in the Mathematical Science Department? I've just recieved an email saying they'd like me to attend a visit day, but I clicked the link in the email and they are all full :s
Original post by ChrisA7x
Got an offer for Mathematics G100 (ABB). Has anyone else applied for a subject in the Mathematical Science Department? I've just recieved an email saying they'd like me to attend a visit day, but I clicked the link in the email and they are all full :s

Got an offer for Mathematics and Statistics! :biggrin: not going to the visit day either though :P
Reply 193
Original post by GloriaPenguin
Got an offer for Mathematics and Statistics! :biggrin: not going to the visit day either though :P

Did you get asked for an interview or anything, or did you just literally get a conditional offer? and nice choice, we might be in a few of the same lectures!
Reply 194
GCSE: 6A 5B
AS:BBC
A2 predictions:AAB
Course: G1N3 Maths With Finance
Sent: 1st December
Offer: 7th December (ABB)
Conditional offer for History. Have to pass my access course with 30 level 3 credits at merit.
Original post by ChrisA7x
Did you get asked for an interview or anything, or did you just literally get a conditional offer? and nice choice, we might be in a few of the same lectures!

No interview, just got an offer :smile:
And yes we might be! You think Liverpool will be your firm?
Reply 197
Original post by GloriaPenguin
No interview, just got an offer :smile:
And yes we might be! You think Liverpool will be your firm?

Yep Liverpool will be my firm! I've also applied for manchester and lancaster, but will decline any offers I get :smile:
Any English applicants in the building? :smile: xx
Original post by MissSimkiss
Any English applicants in the building? :smile: xx

Yes! Joint with Hispanics! offer for ABB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending