The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ferrarifan 27
I've got AAB for Chemistry at Warwick too - nice to get one offer in the bag that I know I should make. Going to visit on 10th December so they can try to persuade me to accept their offer. :smile:

Oh yay :smile: And yeah, I am going on the 10th as well! I think that I'm definitely going to choose Warwick as either my firm/insurance, I just want them to persuade me :P
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by nocensure
Hey guys,

Just got an offer to read Economics. The offer was 38 points on IB with a 6 on Maths HL.

do you mind if I asked what were your IB predicted grades? I sent my app a bit earlier than you and didn't receive any response so far. I'm starting to worry a lil' bit....
Reply 122
any offers for economics so far??? am getting worried..
Reply 123
Any offer for Accounting and Finance? Do you think they will probably start giving offers out after Jan?
Original post by monkey.
anyone got an offer for gen engineering?

Not yet - have you?
Original post by ilana94
any offers for economics so far??? am getting worried..

yes there have been quite a few. Look at the Warwick 2012 applicants stalking page
:smile:
Original post by lekha2611
Not yet - have you?

Do warwick interview engineering applicants?
Any PPE offers yet?
Original post by fengjinmiao
:smile:

Do warwick interview engineering applicants?

I don't think so, but if they do, then it'll be attached to a visit day anyway :smile:
Reply 129
I've got an AAB + C in a further AS offer for Ancient History and Archaeology :smile:

good luck everybody!
Hi,
bit cheeky, but would anyone here mind helping me with a quick article for the student newspaper? If you're interested PM me asap. The only prerequisite if that you're planning on coming to Warwick next year.
Thanks!
MMORSE offer!
Reply 132
has anyone had any offers for law yet? all my other unis have got back to me straight away apart from warwick...sent my ucas off just under 3 weeks ago xx
Reply 133
still no engineering offers? i applied for Engineering Business Management
Reply 134
Original post by sophxox
has anyone had any offers for law yet? all my other unis have got back to me straight away apart from warwick...sent my ucas off just under 3 weeks ago xx

i sent my application off on 12th october and i still haven't heard from them :frown: where else have you applied?
Am I bad if I say that I've already started to look at accommodation? Bluebell looks really good! :biggrin:
Original post by LGrosvenor101

Am I bad if I say that I've already started to look at accommodation? Bluebell looks really good! :biggrin:

It looks good but it's really expensive, e.g Arthur Vick is also good and a lot cheaper :tongue:
Original post by jameswhughes
It looks good but it's really expensive, e.g Arthur Vick is also good and a lot cheaper :tongue:

lol yeah is does! :biggrin: Although comparing this to accommodation in London Universities is actually not as bad :P

I'm probably putting Warwick as my firm, cannot wait! :biggrin:

lol yeah is does! :biggrin: Although comparing this to accommodation in London Universities is actually not as bad :P

I'm probably putting Warwick as my firm, cannot wait! :biggrin:

Good choice, it's really good here! :wink:
Anyone received an offer to read History (V100) at Warwick yet?

Latest