The Student Room Group

so confused of scottish unis !!

Hi

I`m considering going next yeahr to a scottish university. So i start to look up so information in the Internet. Many of them helped me very much but some of them really confused me so i hope someone can help me :smile:
I found 3 Unis quite intresting : Heriott Watt Uni with the course Business Managment with Marketing, RGU with Public Relation, Event Managment and International Business Managment and Aberdeen Universitz with European Studies or International Relation
Is someone here who has this courses and can tell me something about them ? ANd whats about the entrz requirements ?I˛m from thje Eu I don˛t reallz get the system with the grades .. so are they very high ? my grades are normal but not the best.. shall i trz to apply? how about the living cost and accomandation is it really expansive ???

Reply 1
What country are you from? What qualifications are you taking? What are your grades?

The entrance requirements should be shown on the university website. If your country is not listed then email the university.

Saying, "my grades are normal but not the best" doesn't really tell us anything.....

Quick Reply

Latest