The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hello, CX is actually an face just like xD or (: or (x or d: or c: and of course cx itself
Original post by AidanKD
If they are welsh c could stand for cwtch... cuddle :| But yeah probably a typo...

edit: negged for being too affectionate? O,O

Maybe because c also stands for cuddle, weather he's welsh or now?

Harsh though

Probably a typo, maybe ask him
Reply 22
I think C is a wide smile and X is the eyes so look at it as a face
CX (just like XD)
Reply 23
He's got a smart phone with touch-screen and predictive text. He typed CX once instead of XX and now every time he goes for the kisses you get the typo.
Reply 24
Since this thread was made 2 years ago, I'm really hoping OP already worked out what he meant by 'CX'.
Reply 25
Original post by Birkenhead
What's really terrifying is that it has 26,000+ views despite the small number of posts.

Maybe a lot of people have had this problem and they've joined TSR just to search for this thread.
Reply 26
there is no standard for kisses, i just press the x key a couple of times anywhere between 1 and 5 regardless of who i'm texting. Your fault if you overanalyze!
Reply 27
CX is actually a facial expression. tilt your head and you'll get to know. Its a bog smile (c) with eyes closed (x).
CX
Reply 28
Original post by av89
CX is actually a facial expression. tilt your head and you'll get to know. Its a bog smile (c) with eyes closed (x).
CX

i am sorry. I meant Big not Bog :biggrin:
Original post by SummerSuen
A guy often sends messages to me with xx or cx. I know what xx means but cx?

C and X are next to each other on Qwerty keyboards and on most phones. It is most probably a typo for xx. I accidentally do it all the time. :biggrin:
I send cx at the end of texts ALL the time because I typed it once and now my phone autocorrects to it. So annoying. But most people know what I mean so never mind! cx
Reply 31
What is his name? If it begins with C, he might be forgetting to put a space?
Original post by EmmyLere
What is his name? If it begins with C, he might be forgetting to put a space?

Serious? Look when the thread was made lmao
Cx is a smiley face with crossed eyes. Can't believe people don't know this :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a smiley of him felating himself whilst you do star jumps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SummerSuen
A guy often sends messages to me with xx or cx. I know what xx means but cx?

cx is usually a typo or it's used to make 'xx' look cuter... Well that's what happens with girls in my school :dontknow:

Edit: ooh this thread is old... Whoops!
(edited 9 years ago)
This thread has been resurrected
How old is this thread!! :facepalm:
Cx is a bloody typo for xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending