The Student Room Group

I'm flawed, messed up a bit but have potential

Can you find flawed guys attractive girls? I'm troubled, and I know I sometimes find troubled girls attractive, if they have beauty and strength yet vulnerability, I like it over someone too cocksure.
Reply 1
Erm. What are you on about?
Reply 2
Original post by Bethanyyy
Erm. What are you on about?

Just girls here if you can find emotionally flawed guys with other interesting traits attractive, (theres some vulnerability there)?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Just girls here if you can find emotionally flawed guys with other interesting traits attractive, (theres some vulnerability there)?

Personally I find them annoying, due to the fact nothing productive ever gets done in your life because you're constantly trying to help them get over whatever it is that's bothering them.
There are plenty of girls who will find your insecurities intriguing and try to fix you by filling in the gaps in your character. 'Let me validate your existence for you'.

But that never goes particularly well because she'll end up needing you more than she wants you.

Sort your issues out before you get into a relationship if you want a truly magical one.
A relationship shouldn't be about completing someone else. You should not have to need someone. You should be enhanced and made to feel and experience things in a new and completely refreshing way for it to be worthwhile.
Reply 6
Original post by The_Jammy_Witch

Sort your issues out before you get into a relationship if you want a truly magical one.

That's not trivial.
Original post by Anonymous
Can you find flawed guys attractive girls? I'm troubled, and I know I sometimes find troubled girls attractive, if they have beauty and strength yet vulnerability, I like it over someone too cocksure.

I think so. I'd say I'm pretty 'flawed' and I would like to be with someone who a) is complementary to my own mess-ups, ie they can reassure me with things that bother me, rather than be bothered by the same things, but also b) have some experience or at least understanding of what I'm going through, so they can understand and help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending