The Student Room Group

Have you ever been Mugged/ Attacked in the street?

Scroll to see replies

We were out one evening and some boys on bikes came and took my friends iPhone out of her hand, while she was texting...
Reply 81
Original post by SmallSoldiers
:s are you calling me a meathead or something?

Sorry; the phrase "xxx lbs of muscle" is hackneyed to the point of absurdity. I'm sure you're not a terrible person.
=
the usual scene in a club, girl goes on a date with a guy but ditches her date because she found me

LOL:tongue:
Original post by Erich Hartmann
3rd : This one, I was at a certain 24hour supermarket in Banbury... heh was buying condoms and bottles of Coke :tongue: it was in the wee hours of the morning... 2 blokes, 1 white and 1 black. The black had a 3" knife and came up to me just as I was approaching the car, they wanted the mobilephone, wallet, pincode for the ATM cards. I then told them how bout I make them a deal they give me back my Driver's License and I give them a laptop. They must have thought it was their lucky day.... I went to the boot of the car where there was a laptop...... I told that black guy to get my license out and we will make a deal.... he was more interested in looking through all the credit cards and cash. I grabbed the 4 Iron golf club that was in the boot gave a hard swing of it on the hand that was holding the knife sending the knife flying to the ground and gave him another one straight to his front teeth knocking out most of them. That white tried to grab the knife and I gave one hard one across his back, it knocked him out cold, I grabbed my wallet and mobile.... and then only the security guard from the supermarket comes to take a look at what was happening.

Well played.

I take it you used the condoms after telling that story then? :awesome:
Original post by CB91
Well played.

Haha no... spent most of the night at a police station :tongue:
Nope, but actually thinking about it, I know at least 10 people who have been in the position, with I think 3 getting away without any harm/lost items.

The closest one was 4 years ago when it was in the school park and me and my mates were playing football. Teachers were supervising the whole of year 9 and 10 in the park. All of sudden, a group of guys in their late teens were approaching my mates in a dodgy way.

This is fortunate part for me.

When the guys came to rob us, the ball went out of play and I was goalie, so I had to run to get it. When I was on my way back, I saw what had happened, I was scared and tried to walk away fast. Unsurprisingly, they did get robbed but the teachers had their back towards us. :angry:
Reply 86
Thought I was about to be mugged today whilst putting up lost cat posters, turned out it was a guy who wanted to talk to be about Jesus :s-smilie:

Still pretty scary though!
I remember a horrific attempt from someone trying to rob my underwear. Jokes on them though, I wasnt wearing any.
Reply 88
I was non-violently mugged during Year 10 work experience for my wallet... which only had £1 in it...
Reply 89
Original post by Nick1sHere

Off topic, but coolest signature ever? :biggrin:.
Reply 90
I was mugged and the boy took my mobile phone (he was black ... just sayin'). It wasn't violent, he calmy just took my phone out of my hands and ran, I chased after him but my stamina failed me.
Reply 91
About a year ago I got attacked from this c*** who used to go to my highschool, one of the jakeballs who leaves in fourth year and ended up going to the gym all the time and attacking people for no reason out of being a ****.

Anyway, I was going to my friends at about 10pm-ish and he, being the bastard that he is, tried to punch me. I started to run away, but then turned round and punched him in the face, he hit me in the side and tripped me up, but I dragged him to the ground and he smacked his head off the pavement.

At this point, his little prick of a friend ran over and kicked me in the stomach, giving him time to get up on his feet. I got up and walked away - needless to say I was angry, but I was happy afterwards because I think he expected me to just run away; he's the type of person who thinks he's 'solid' enough that no one will stand up to him, but that single glint of fear when I turned round to face him was so satisfying............
(edited 12 years ago)
Got mugged in Amsterdam, then had a pint bought for me by a cocaine dealer. But then again I was stoned...
Original post by Erich Hartmann
Haha no... spent most of the night at a police station :tongue:

What did they say to you?
Original post by Viggo2790
Off topic, but coolest signature ever? :biggrin:.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by CJM13
Knew this was coming.

"My mate has a cousin who's dog's nephew's son was jumped by twenty guys in the street. They didn't know he was a blackbelt though, and he killed all of them."

Getting jumped by 6 guys is going to end up with you injured, no matter how many blackbelts he has.

Indeed, I actually know a black belt, who runs a club. He once got jumped by a load of people and surprise surprise got beaten up lol

Witnessed armed robbery, plenty of friends have been mugged but the closest I got to it was when some guy followed me home and tried to kick the door in because (when asked) I told him the time funny...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by Left Hand Drive
When I was 14 me and my friend were walking through our town about to pass 5-6 25+ year olds when they all put there hoods up, I thought oop somethings going to happen, then I thought no nothing ever happens here. As we passed them one hit my friend with a buckfast bottle knocking out his front two teeth!

So the weekend after we rounded up all the lads but we couldnt find him. Apprantley he went to jail shortly after words for trying to rob a local store

Hehe :biggrin: Love the word :smile:
Reply 97
One thing I've learned from a certain experience is to never get out an expensive phone when a stranger asks for the time. What happened was:

I was walking home with a friend when this guy suddenly came out of nowhere and asked me for the time, I forgot my watch at home and I didn't want to get out my HTC just to tell him the time. So I told him that I didn't have a watch or phone on me. I don't want to sound prejudiced or anything but he looked a bit scary, and my gut instinct was to not get out my phone. He then asked my friend who got out her blackberry, and told him that 'it's six o'clock'. For some reason he looked back and called out to this bunch of men that 'it's six o'clock', and at that moment the men came running after us.

I had never been so scared in all my life. One of them grabbed my friend, and beat her up whilst another snatched her phone away from her. Like the cowards that they are, they ran away straight after mugging her. I immediately called my dad to pick us up, as we were literally scarred for life when it comes to walking alone at night in the streets. Even now I get so paranoid when it becomes dark, and I always walk in big groups just in case.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 98
Original post by CB91
Well played.

If he had any left after he'd finished telling it, I'd be genuinely surprised.
Reply 99
Original post by Left Hand Drive
When I was 14 me and my friend were walking through our town about to pass 5-6 25+ year olds when they all put there hoods up, I thought oop somethings going to happen, then I thought no nothing ever happens here. As we passed them one hit my friend with a buckfast bottle knocking out his front two teeth!

So the weekend after we rounded up all the lads but we couldnt find him. Apprantley he went to jail shortly after words for trying to rob a local store

I know the "oop, somethings gonna happen" kind of thing... When I saw the armed robbery I was just walking past and people couldn't get in and I thought "that shops being robbed"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending