The Student Room Group

Nursing offers and interviews 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Where did you hear this? I was under the impression they interview so many to shortlist again? Waiting to hear from two at the moment. :smile:
most of the people I know got a place after the interview ... so i just wondered if someone knew something about it ... it may or may not be true!! do u know roughly how many places a university has for adult nursing??
Original post by becca127
Heya, just wondering if anyone is in a similar position to me and hasn't heard anything from Nottingham for adult nursing starting sept 2012. I applied in October, just can't understand why i haven't heard back yet! :L

Have you had an interview?
yes i did!! at ARU and Herts uni ...
Reply 424
Conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Teesside!!! Woop :biggrin:
Reply 425
Original post by Pooks76
Conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Teesside!!! Woop :biggrin:

Congrats :smile:
Reply 426
Hello.
Is anyone going to Salford for mental health nursing? I got my offer the other week.
Reply 427
Original post by flutterby23
I am drawn to clinical psychology myself! but it is so difficult to get the assistant posts. Well, good luck with everything. Do let me know when you hear back. Good luck!! I'm going to stick to doing the degree in nursing and hopefully my Hudds interview will go okay x

Just got offered a place at Manchester, omg, ECSTATIC!!!!!! Can't stop smiling, haven't been this happy in ages :smile: :smile: :smile: good luck with your applications, especially your Salford one coz there's a chance I might end up there myself! xx
Original post by Kathryn_R
Just got offered a place at Manchester, omg, ECSTATIC!!!!!! Can't stop smiling, haven't been this happy in ages :smile: :smile: :smile: good luck with your applications, especially your Salford one coz there's a chance I might end up there myself! xx[/QU

YAAAY!! Well done!!
:smile: and thanks xx
Has anybody heard from Edge Hill??:popout:
Original post by Cherriesxo
Has anybody heard from Edge Hill??:popout:

Nope, still waiting :frown: x
Reply 431
Anyone heard anything from Nottingham after the interview?
Is there a specific deadline in which universities have to post their decision on ucas? I was pretty sure it was March. However, I have an interview in April and have still not heard back from a previous interview
Reply 433
Anyone heard from Cardiff today. A lot of people have been saying that they were making a lot of their decisions today?
Reply 434
Original post by flutterby23
Is there a specific deadline in which universities have to post their decision on ucas? I was pretty sure it was March. However, I have an interview in April and have still not heard back from a previous interview

I'm in the same situation as you, my Swansea interview isn't until April 24th
Reply 435
Original post by Nicola86
Anyone heard from Cardiff today. A lot of people have been saying that they were making a lot of their decisions today?

Hey I had an offer from them yesterday and other people on this forum had one the day before. I think they're sending out the offers bit by bit.
Reply 436
Original post by Rhi_Chemo
Hey I had an offer from them yesterday and other people on this forum had one the day before. I think they're sending out the offers bit by bit.

Well done, bet you're so happy.

I had an email from them yesterday asking for my statement of character as a matter of urgency so don't know whether to take that as good or bad. I got my lecturer to email it to them straight away but haven't heard nothing since
Reply 437

Well done, bet you're so happy.

I had an email from them yesterday asking for my statement of character as a matter of urgency so don't know whether to take that as good or bad. I got my lecturer to email it to them straight away but haven't heard nothing since

Take it as good! I had the sane email about two weeks ago :smile: good luck :smile:
Reply 438
I'm in the same situation as you, my Swansea interview isn't until April 24th

It doesn't leave much time to apply for finance etc, if we do not hear back in regards to offers in May/June?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending