The Student Room Group

He might see my dating profile

A guy I like has bad depression and told me to forget him as he doesn't want a relationship. He is on Plenty of Fish looking for an f buddy. I want to join the website but don't know what to do if he finds my profile and asks what I am doing on there. I mentioned to him in the past before he knew how I felt about him that I was thinking of joining the site and he told me I shouldn't as it's full of weirdos.
if you and him arent dating, then do what you want, he cant control what you do
Reply 2
There's plenty of other dating websites if you're really bothered about it. However, it's none of his business why you'd be on one. He doesn't want a relationship - you're free to pursue whatever you want.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
A guy I like has bad depression and told me to forget him as he doesn't want a relationship. He is on Plenty of Fish looking for an f buddy. I want to join the website but don't know what to do if he finds my profile and asks what I am doing on there. I mentioned to him in the past before he knew how I felt about him that I was thinking of joining the site and he told me I shouldn't as it's full of weirdos.

1. Why should he care? It's none of his business, as you two aren't together

2. I believe that you can put your profile to be unsearchable, but don't quote me on that one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending