The Student Room Group

How unusual is it I wear 2 pairs of socks?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ironandwine
Why don't you wear twenty? :holmes:

Haha say OP normally wears a size 10 shoe... He'd have to change to like a size 14 :rofl:
Reply 21
Original post by Luxray

Original post by Luxray
Yeah I'm a guy and it's incredibly annoying and depressing. Even just being two inches taller would make me so happy.

Not the worst height , how old are you ? you may keep growing
Original post by Luxray
Yeah I'm a guy and it's incredibly annoying and depressing. Even just being two inches taller would make me so happy.

tch, no guy would complain about an extra 2 inches :wink:
Original post by Nick1sHere
Haha say OP normally wears a size 10 shoe... He'd have to change to like a size 14 :rofl:

Clown feet :mmm:
Reply 24
I usually have quite thin black socks - like the ones you're made to wear at school - rather than those thick white sports ones that people in trainers wear. Due to that, I sometimes wear two pairs on cold days, or to prevent blisters if I'm walking quite far, but in terms of adding height the difference would be negligible. :s-smilie:
Reply 25
Original post by Maoam.
Not the worst height , how old are you ? you may keep growing

20 so there is little hope. My family is short as well. Bit what makes things a tiny bit worse is my younger brother is 1 inch taller than me -.-
Reply 26
It wouldn't be unusual if you just got cold feet but doing it to try and look taller is just foolish.
God, I wish socks were the worst of my problems.

No, 2 pairs of socks isn't weird (in my opinion) and even if it was you shouldn't care - people have strange perceptions of what is weird/normal - you'll never please everyone. Your height isn't an issue, enjoy your life.
Reply 28
lol. Whatever makes you happy.
I wear 2 pairs to school, but only because I was stupid enough to buy shoes that are one size too big for me...
Reply 30
Original post by Luxray

Me too :emo: I'm even smaller than you aswell :colondollar:
Reply 31
Original post by Maoam.
Someone here created a thread asking for people's opinion on whether the shoes he bought for £90 to increase his height by 3inches was worth it or a waste of money.
Well after reading his thread I felt i had to share my story.

I'm about 5''9 -10 in height but would love to be taller (currently 20 hope I'll continue growing for a while) but would lover to be taller, as a result for about the last year or two I have been wearing 2pairs of socks in the hope it'll make me look taller though i cant imagine it makes me look much bigger :frown:

Just curious as to what some people who want to improve their height do, this other guy buy's high heeled shoes, I wear two pair of socks.

Is it ''that'' unusual that I wear 2 pairs of socks? :s-smilie:

Nobody else knows apart from you guys

when its snowing i wear 2 pairs of socks, sometimes even 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending