The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Megsy
CSFB, interview 14th February.

Also, telephone interview from Gleacher Shacklock (summer internship).

I thought you promised OSPL you wouldn't do a summer internship? :p: Congrats though!
Reply 21
Beside CSFB, anyone heard from the rest?GS, MS, RBS or JP Morgan?Any idea when will they start replying?
Reply 22
goldman have given out interviews for FICC
Reply 23
They have. A couple of my friends found out last week.
Reply 24
Drogue
They have. A couple of my friends found out last week.

Really? Damn, I guess I'll wait for another week and give them a call if there are no replies by that time
Reply 25
Goldman's don't usually reply except to give offers. Annoying, but they have too many people apply, I guess.
Drogue
Goldman's don't usually reply except to give offers. Annoying, but they have too many people apply, I guess.

I've heard that they bulk mail a rejection after they feel the first round has found enough talent (and it doesn't always)

Give it a week.
Reply 27
anybody heard from JP Morgan or morgan stanley???????????????!!!!!?!?!?!
Reply 28
I just called up MS.They have not finish looking through the application yet.
Reply 29
clouds
I just called up MS.They have not finish looking through the application yet.

Are you at York Uni?
kb500
Are you at York Uni?

She is.
Reply 31
kb500
Are you at York Uni?

Yes i am.If I'm not wrong you are doing PPE here right?
Reply 32
what number did you call to speak to the ppl dealing with the morgan stanley spring programs?
cheerfulsakib
what number did you call to speak to the ppl dealing with the morgan stanley spring programs?

For you (as you are from UCL), ask for Elizabeth Shepherd, HR, after calling the main switch.
Reply 34
President_Ben
For you (as you are from UCL), ask for Elizabeth Shepherd, HR, after calling the main switch.

Phone: +44 20 7425-7575
However, the lady told me that she has no news of yet.So maybe it's better if you will try next week or something
020 7425 8000 is the main switch.... and if you want UCL specific news because you're from UCL, it's well worth calling the HR person who covers us :wink:
Reply 36
thanks.
Reply 37
Hi guys,

Just got back from a Goldman Sachs 1st round interview yesterday. I'll write a review of how it went and what questions i was asked in another thread later. Anyway, i came back to an invitation to a 1st round interview for the JP Morgan Spring Week on 27th Feb. It's quite exciting all this going down to London for interviews malarky!
Reply 38
pogel17
Hi guys,

Just got back from a Goldman Sachs 1st round interview yesterday. I'll write a review of how it went and what questions i was asked in another thread later. Anyway, i came back to an invitation to a 1st round interview for the JP Morgan Spring Week on 27th Feb. It's quite exciting all this going down to London for interviews malarky!

Congratulations! I also got an invitation to an interview with JP Morgan today, need to confirm the date though, you'll be my first man to contact if my interview is later than 27 :wink:
Reply 39
morzh
Congratulations! I also got an invitation to an interview with JP Morgan today, need to confirm the date though, you'll be my first man to contact if my interview is later than 27 :wink:

No problem. I'm scheduled for 4pm. If you're around let me know so i can look out for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending