The Student Room Group

Civil Service Summer Internship Programme 2023 thread

Welcome to the Civil Service Summer Internship Programme 2023 thread! (https://www.faststream.gov.uk/summer-diversity-internship-programme/index.html)

I thought it would be best to have our own thread separate from the one people are using for the graduate Fast Stream.

talk about:
- interviews
- start dates
- locations
- departments
- etc
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Have people been receiving offers for the SIP? I haven’t heard anything yet…
Reply 2
Neither have I, I emailed them a while back about when to expect results and they said the results will be out by the end of March. So I'm guessing it will be this week? But who knows. Its stressing me out having to wait this long
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm glad to hear other people are in the same position!

In my interview they said it would be within two weeks so I've been really freaking out
It’s heartening to know we’re all in the same boat at least even though my anxiety is only increasing over time! Fingers crossed for us alllll
Reply 5
any news?
Reply 6
nope. I heard on another thread that they have sent automated replies to any emails saying results are delayed it until the week commencing April 10th
Original post by Raja12
any news?
Reply 7
any news?
Nope
Glad I found this thread, I thought I was the only one still waiting to hear back
Reply 10
It’s the week starting the 10th and I still haven’t heard anything
Original post by Maxox
It’s the week starting the 10th and I still haven’t heard anything

Same, but on another thread i’ve seen other fast stream applicants (not SIP) getting their results recently so i think it should be soon
got an email today (13/4/) saying "We hope to inform all candidates within the next couple of weeks" from my email on the 7/4.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by leanmeanmachine
got an email today (13/4/) saying "We hope to inform all candidates within the next couple of weeks" from my email on the 7/4.

thanks for the update . :smile:
Original post by leanmeanmachine

it has taken them so long
This is taking forever lol.
Guys, someone on the other thread got an offer on Thursday evening, it’s begun!
Reply 17
Which is the other thread ?
Isn't the other thread for the grad scheme?
Original post by sexyhalloumi
Isn't the other thread for the grad scheme?

Mainly but not only, it’s a general thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending