The Student Room Group
University of York
York

How many people are invited to interview at York?

The rough percentage out of the number of applicants, on average?
Reply 1
University of York
York
I have no idea, but remember some courses (like mine) don't interview. If you're not invited, all is not lost.
Reply 3
Original post by alexmagpie
I have no idea, but remember some courses (like mine) don't interview. If you're not invited, all is not lost.

No I was invited, thats why I was curious! Haha. I'm a tad apprehensive though because the interview is in 13 days and for my course they require a portfolio and a pitch for a tv programme/film idea :eek: Did you have an interview when you applied?
Original post by NeonIndian
No I was invited, thats why I was curious! Haha. I'm a tad apprehensive though because the interview is in 13 days and for my course they require a portfolio and a pitch for a tv programme/film idea :eek: Did you have an interview when you applied?

Nope, my department doesn't interview at all, so I'm not much help, sorry. Good luck though!
Original post by NeonIndian

I'm on this course and had this last year :smile: I literally had about 6 days to prepare, but honestly it's fine. PM me if you have any particular questions :smile:
Reply 6
I got mine through today as well, terrifying!
Reply 7
It depends on the department.
I've got a Physics interview a week today!
Reply 8
Original post by Jippet
It depends on the department.
I've got a Physics interview a week today!

Hey, amazes me that this comment is 11 years old, im interested to know how you're doing now and what prospects you've progressed to considering your passion for physics (i assume).
And as long as its been, I'd like to ask how the interview went, my interview is in 2 months and I feel very worried i may not come across as intuitive or deductive like Holmes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending