The Student Room Group

The interview discussion & help thread

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I have an interview at University of Worcester for pgce history. Just wondering what sort of topic the subject based written task will be on? Cheers.
Good luck!!! Ive got my interview for a secondary SKITT art course on tuesday. Prepared as much as possible!!
Hi,

I have an interview for PGDE English 2016 entry and I just wondered if anyone knew anything about it. I am not sure what to do my presentation on/how to prepare so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I would like the format for the interview please if thats okay.
cloudiakk@YAHoo.com

Original post by tamaryn
I got an email from Joe Mann this morn letting me know that I have an interview on the 13th Jan!! If you would like info on the format of the interview let me know and I can email it to you! good luck!
Reply 544
Hello everyone,
I have an interview at derby this monday and i am really worried about the group discussion part and the english and maths tests.
In the group discussion part we need to talk about phonics, pupil premiums and the new national curriculum.
With the tests, i am worried how hard they will be as i havent done english or maths since gcse!
Any advice of anyone would be extremely helpful!!!
thank you
Hi everyone!
I have 3 interviews for SCITT courses over the next two weeks. Two of them are for primary and one for secondary English. They are all full day interviews and include a presentation on what I have learned during my time in school and teaching activities. Does anyone have any advice/has anyone been to an interview like this recently?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending