Bikini or Tankini?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Pheylan
*looks at photos*

What's so funny?
Reply 21
Original post by Bellissima
bikini.... tankinis are usually ugly and make you look shapeless... if you want to be more modest get a cute one piece.

i know what you mean by the way.. i have been in a similar situation... wore a tankini and regretted it because it was really uncomfortable and somehow more revealing than the bikni because it didn't support me enough.

now i just go for bikinis unless i feel uncomfortable in which case i wear a one piece

Thanks for the advice. (:
Reply 22
Thanks guys, we can end the thread now.. :smile:
Reply 23
Cut out one piece? Like this: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-3-Ring-Cut-Out-Suit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1725757&cid=2238&Rf900=1597&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

I think bikinis are too casual and flimsy for actual swimming, unless you get an underwired one with decent support and boy-short type pants.
Original post by Ski_girl

So you do think bikini's are slutty then? :L
I wear an actual swimsuit when I actually go proper swimming.
But since it's just for some fun with my friends I don't think that would do.
Thanks for the advice though (:

Nope bikini's aren't slutty at all sorry meant to put aren't not are in the other post
Reply 25
Original post by scorpion95
Nope bikini's aren't slutty at all sorry meant to put aren't not are in the other post

Ah, okay ta. (:
Reply 26
Original post by Abi24
Cut out one piece? Like this: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-3-Ring-Cut-Out-Suit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1725757&cid=2238&Rf900=1597&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

I think bikinis are too casual and flimsy for actual swimming, unless you get an underwired one with decent support and boy-short type pants.

I do not like that one piece at all! :L
But okay, thanks (:
i swim in swimsuit,but only because i find it most secure fitting :3
however any swimming outfit is fine depending on personal preference! i see most others in bikini (which is unfortunate, as a lot of bikini wearing women in the leisure centre i attend have not got such nice stomachs) O.O''
Reply 28
what about you wear a tankini underneath a bikini... then when Mr Lubba Lubba turns up you just slip off the bikini and Voilà... !!
Original post by economicsisfun
Bikini, I've seen way to much camel toe in Tankini's

:s-smilie: tankinis is the top not the bottom.... they have the same bottoms as bikini... can be shorts or i dont know what to call normal ones :s-smilie: knicker like? .... the difference between the two is the top which comes down to the top of the bottoms rather than just coving the boobies...

op. which ever you feel comfortable in! either is fine for someone that age... so just depends if you want your tummy out or not....

im rather a fan of one piece at the moment... but then i am 22 and like them because there a little bit more i dont know what :s-smilie:.... im not much use today am i... *sigh*
x
Reply 30
Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x
:s-smilie: tankinis is the top not the bottom.... they have the same bottoms as bikini... can be shorts or i dont know what to call normal ones :s-smilie: knicker like? .... the difference between the two is the top which comes down to the top of the bottoms rather than just coving the boobies...

op. which ever you feel comfortable in! either is fine for someone that age... so just depends if you want your tummy out or not....

im rather a fan of one piece at the moment... but then i am 22 and like them because there a little bit more i dont know what :s-smilie:.... im not much use today am i... *sigh*
x

Haha, yeah.
Ah, good! Cuz I just don't want to wear a bikini and people to think I'm a slut. But if ppl think it's fine for someone my age then great :smile: No that was useful, thank you :') x
Reply 31
Original post by the bear
what about you wear a tankini underneath a bikini... then when Mr Lubba Lubba turns up you just slip off the bikini and Voilà... !!

I don't quite get that... >.<
Reply 32
What's so funny?

I believe he was showing his appreciation for your photos, not laughing at them.
Reply 33
Original post by Kennyy
I believe he was showing his appreciation for your photos, not laughing at them.

Hmm, if you say so.
Original post by Abi24

Original post by Abi24
Cut out one piece? Like this: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-3-Ring-Cut-Out-Suit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1725757&amp;cid=2238&amp;Rf900=1597&amp;sh=0&amp;pge=0&amp;pgesize=200&amp;sort=-1&amp;clr=Black

Thats a nice swimsuit, think that would be good idea, I agree with you that bikini's can be too flimsy for actual swimming but not sure where op will actually be doing actual swimming so should be fine in a bikini although the swimsuit you suggested and linked to would be a good option instead if she liked wearing that

Quick Reply

Latest