The Student Room Group
I like that film.
C'etait un assez bien film.
I wish that happened to me, then I could do all those things i've always wanted to do, but have been too afraid of the consequences. 'T would be bliss.
I agree it would be great to be stuck in the same day for a bit, but it would also get frustrating because you could really only do something that lasted 24 hours. If you travel somewhere distant, there would be almost no opportunity to enjoy it. (This stems from a conversation that I had with my friends on this topic a few weeks back)
Reply 5
Hey, I read this yesterday
psychic_satori
I agree it would be great to be stuck in the same day for a bit, but it would also get frustrating because you could really only do something that lasted 24 hours. If you travel somewhere distant, there would be almost no opportunity to enjoy it. (This stems from a conversation that I had with my friends on this topic a few weeks back)

boo-hoo.
segat1
Hey, I read this yesterday

Well, February 2nd is Groundhog Day, so someone must have jumped the gun.
pratikv
C'etait un assez bien film.

It still is surely, so your tense is wrong. And you can't use "bien" there either. Oh and film is with an "e" in French - 'filme'. Sorry - I'm just having a bad day, don't take any notice!
Reply 9
I lIek da bit were he punchez the dood in da face
"Phil Connors? Phil Connors - I thought that was you!"

*punches*
Reply 11
psychic_satori
Well, February 2nd is Groundhog Day, so someone must have jumped the gun.
think about it.
Reply 12
Thanks a lot, now I've got that irritating 'I Got You Babe' song by Sonny & Cher in my head :rolleyes:

*Goes mildly insane*

:smile:
segat1
think about it.

Don't worry I got it.
Reply 14
Fluent in Lies
Don't worry I got it.
:love:
segat1
think about it.

Yet another corny joke about the film, yes, I realize. Is that the only reference that you guys have for Groundhog Day, though?
What more is there?
Today I walked down the lunch hall at my school and the same thing (exactly) happened as it had a few weeks before. Was really scary!
psychic_satori
Yet another corny joke about the film, yes, I realize. Is that the only reference that you guys have for Groundhog Day, though?

I know what Groundhog Day is. How did the belief originate?
Well, the date comes from Candlemas, and the practice comes from an old German tradition of looking at the coats of furry winter animals to predict how harsh the winter would be.

Latest

Trending

Trending