The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Scroll to see replies

Finally received the conditions from UCAS TRACK.

A*A*A to read Engineering!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Hi guys,
Just to ask which band of room is it worth asking for?
Cheers...
Original post by MateMateAli
Hi guys,
Just to ask which band of room is it worth asking for?
Cheers...

Go for whichever price suits you best. Perhaps considering writing out a student budget to see how different accommodation costs would affect your ability to spend on other things :smile:
Original post by Nick Kateris
Hi!
I got an unconditional offer to study Engineering at Trinity and I can't wait for October to come!

Hi Nick,what subjects and grade which you applied or any extra qualification!!!
Original post by TisalEd1995
Finally received the conditions from UCAS TRACK.

A*A*A to read Engineering!
Hi Tisal,
Congratulation!!!could you tell me about your GCSE grades and subjects also AS subjects when you applied.

Thanks
Original post by Nutthanun
Hi Nick,what subjects and grade which you applied or any extra qualification!!!

Hi!

I got A*'s in Maths, Further Maths and Physics and got S's in STEP 1, 2 and 3. During this school year I did AS German and AS Chemistry, as well as the national Greek exams (I am from Greece and went to a Greek school), but these do not matter, since I received an unconditional offer in January.

Do you have an offer or are you in the application process?
Original post by Nick Kateris
Hi!

I got A*'s in Maths, Further Maths and Physics and got S's in STEP 1, 2 and 3. During this school year I did AS German and AS Chemistry, as well as the national Greek exams (I am from Greece and went to a Greek school), but these do not matter, since I received an unconditional offer in January.

Do you have an offer or are you in the application process?

That's was AWESOME!!! Can I have your Email's address?I would like to talk to you in personal to my preparation.
Original post by Nutthanun
That's was AWESOME!!! Can I have your Email's address?I would like to talk to you in personal to my preparation.

Sure, I'll pm it to you :smile:
This is the official platform for discussion for all applicants planning to apply to Trinity College, University of Cambridge. :smile:
Original post by Harshil1
This is the official platform for discussion for all applicants planning to apply to Trinity College, University of Cambridge. :smile:

maybe :smile: I'm stuck between trinity and peterhouse; a bit weird given that one is massive and famous and the other is teeny :wink:

What's your course??
Am planning Economics, you?
Original post by Harshil1
Am planning Economics, you?

History.
Thought I'd say hi! Hope to see you all in October (good luck with A-level results tomorrow!) I've got an unconditional offer to read Law :smile:
Original post by Atrevida101
Thought I'd say hi! Hope to see you all in October (good luck with A-level results tomorrow!) I've got an unconditional offer to read Law :smile:

And good luck and hope to see you all in October from me also! :biggrin: :hugs: (I've got an unconditional offer for ChemEng via NatSci)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey fresh Trinitarians - well done on making your offers! Hope you all settle in well and have a great time :smile:
Just read the thing on the website about p2p which was basically fair but then i saw this: 'Peer-to-peer TV on demand applications (e.g. Channel 4's 4 on Demand service, BBC iPlayer and Sky Anytime) and peer-to-peer Live Streaming applications must not be used on the TCDN/CUDN for the reasons stated above.'
Does this mean BBC iplayer can't be used at Trinity??? I certainly hope not!
Original post by MateMateAli
Just read the thing on the website about p2p which was basically fair but then i saw this: 'Peer-to-peer TV on demand applications (e.g. Channel 4's 4 on Demand service, BBC iPlayer and Sky Anytime) and peer-to-peer Live Streaming applications must not be used on the TCDN/CUDN for the reasons stated above.'
Does this mean BBC iplayer can't be used at Trinity??? I certainly hope not!

Err I'm pretty sure you're allowed to watch and stream stuff. I watch iplayer on the college network all the time and no one seems to mind,
Original post by Ho Chi Minh
Err I'm pretty sure you're allowed to watch and stream stuff. I watch iplayer on the college network all the time and no one seems to mind,

Cool cheers
Finally decided on my college :smile:. Anyone applying here for economics?
I applied for MML - any other 2015 MML applicants on here? (:

Latest

Trending

Trending